Golden Eagles at The Owls Nest!

MicasaMaster

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see... three consecutive home playoff games for Ooltewah, what will they do with all of that extra money???DONATE RHEA COUNTY A CELLULAR TOWER FOR BETTER RECEPTION :mrgreen: #LOP

The biggest need that they have from our perspective is...MORE SEATS!!! LOL, if they had more seats, I believe that they could make more money... just sayin'...

PA, we have placed several donation jars at our local convenient stores to collect money so YOU can upgrade your cell phone service.  I guess your pre-paid WalMart phone doesn't work well with our cell towers in Evensville but at least you don't have to stand on the track to watch the football game when you are here.

Edited by rheacountyeaglefan

CONGRATS TO JEREMIAH JACKSON!! HE IS A FINALIST FOR MR. FOOTBALL AND VERY DESERVING..THE TALENT IS ALWAYS OVERLOOKED IN THE CHATTANOOGA AREA BUT WE HAVE PROVED THAT CHATT. IS NOT THE WEAKEST LINK WHEN IT COMES TO TALENT!! I MEAN THIS STUD HAS BEEN STARTIN SINCE FRESHMAN YEAR AND HAS BROKEN THE OWLS RECORD IN TACKLES WITH WAAY OVER 400 AND NOT THRU YET..HE IS A MAN AMONGST BOYZ..HE IS THE ANCHOR OF THAT DEFENSE AND A VOCAL LEADER IN THE LOCKER ROOM...IT'S A BLOODLINE OF STUDS THAT COME THRU OOLTEWAH..AND THAT DEFENSIVE GURU/STUD/TEACHER BY THE NAME OF DOUGLAS DA'OWL GREENE GOT HIS STAMP ALL OVER DEM OWLS!! I'M PROUD OF ALL THE STUDS THAT ARE IN THE FINAL 2 FROM THIS AREA AND HOPE ALL OF THEM WIN!! #LOP

#BIGBOYFOOTBALL

#CHATTOWN REPRESENT!!!

PA, we have placed several donation jars at our local convenient stores to collect money so YOU can upgrade your cell phone service. I guess your pre-paid WalMart phone doesn't work well with our cell towers in Evensville but at least you don't have to stand on the track to watch the football game when you are here.

LOL! AGREED!

Now, let's talk about some football.

PA, where has this recent burst of offense come from for the Owls?

DONATE RHEA COUNTY A CELLULAR TOWER FOR BETTER RECEPTION :mrgreen:[/size] #LOP

I have Verizon and my signal works fine. I guess you all will make do with what you have to work with. Just thought you might want to make a little more money for the Ooltewah program.

QUIT PLAYIN...IT'S DEAD SPOTS ALL OVER RHEA COUNTY...DON'T MATTER WHAT KIND OF PHONE YOU HAVE...#LOP

AND THIS THING ABOUT WALKER VALLEY PUTTIN UP 44 PTS/??? OK WE PUT UP 45..AND WON....TALK TO ME ABOUT DEM OKRA SLICK HANDS OF THE BLUERAIDERZ AND HOW WE LOST THAT GAME....I HAVE NO IDEA <_< ...I THANK MY OPPONENTS FOR TAKING US TO THE WOODSHED AND TO THE BRINK OF AN OVERTIME LOSS...THEY GOT US READY FOR THE PLAYOFFS!! :hungry: #LOP