Trenton Peabody vs. Dresden Lions

TheReaper

Haven't heard of any injuries. Both teams should be at full strength. Weather looks to be clear, but chilly Friday. Dresden's field looks to be in good shape. Trenton and Dresden seem to be playing their best ball. This hopefully will be a brutal game but kept between the whistles with no cheap shots. Turnovers usually decide these games but I'm curious about how much special teams will play into the scoring.

Wow actually try and get some work done around the house and miss 7 pages or reading. Glad I have time at work to catch up. 

My two cents on this game. Trenton will be a different team with Malone at QB. I still think if we contain him and make the rest of the players beat us we win. Tall task to accomplish, I know. Dresden is playing much better than the first game also. D line is getting a great push with just the front four so the LB's can play head hunters. O line has improved dramatically and the results are Dresden's running game (Yates) is really stout. The questions I had earlier in the year seems to be answered for me. My personal opinion is I would rather play Trenton in this round than I would UC. Don't get upset Trenton fans the only reason I say that is I think we match up better against your team than UC.

As I have done every week I predict a close game with Dresden winning by 14. If my predictions hold true like every time I've said close game we have a running clock. So once again close game!! Go Lions!!

Swo sit with LBFAN, from what I've heard since he cut 12" of beard off the smell of rotting dip has been reduced quite a bit. He also has made a pretty good batch of mash from a 48 Packard radiator and stolen copper pipe from UC's dressing room.

Well, I've yet to hear that there was any concrete damage done in Union City.  If standing on countertops with shoes on is vandalism, then I should've been arrested a long time ago for all the times I've stood on my countertops in order to reach the top of my cabinets.  But that's neither here nor there.  

I can't say that Peabody will win Friday night, but I can say that it will be completely different from the previous game. I'm excited, and I plan to get there early to get some seats! Roll Tide! 

Difference there is that they were "your" countertops not someone else's. Standing behind a prank is condoning disrespectful behavior. But, if that is acceptable at your school then so be it. When you get down to it, the whole situation is sad that the young man can't learn from his mistakes.