MEMPHIS EAST vs LEXINGTON

nmpballer

Lexington's toughest game so far. The defense is playing lights out. I said it early in another post i don't think East will hang 40 on lexington. Lexington lost a good player last week in number 54 Roberts. I don't think he will be back by next week. Lexington also lost a big play maker tonight in number 4 Gilliam. He left the game on crutches it did not look good. He is our kickoff and punt returner. He is also a very good corner and receiver. Now we will have to wait and see if East can stop Tisdale and our running attack. If Lexington's defense stays on the same path this should be a great game. I don't know for sure if this game is in Lexington or not. If it is you will see a full house of that i have no doubt. 

This game will be all on who's defense can show up and show out. Both are gonna run the ball, but I think East can attack u all over the field. From the RW game I seen Lexington is gonna run right at you and if they get a crease they're gone, but I can't see that happening against East's D. East rolls!

Our boys are playing with a chip on there shoulder.Harding county quarterback is the real deal we held him and that offense in check I know how the tssaa works with there playoff system but I feel it's unfair for a region champ to travel on the road against a team that finish 3rd in region but it is Wat is is we war ready

Lexington's toughest game so far. The defense is playing lights out. I said it early in another post i don't think East will hang 40 on lexington. Lexington lost a good player last week in number 54 Roberts. I don't think he will be back by next week. Lexington also lost a big play maker tonight in number 4 Gilliam. He left the game on crutches it did not look good. He is our kickoff and punt returner. He is also a very good corner and receiver. Now we will have to wait and see if East can stop Tisdale and our running attack. If Lexington's defense stays on the same path this should be a great game. I don't know for sure if this game is in Lexington or not. If it is you will see a full house of that i have no doubt.