MEMPHIS EAST vs LEXINGTON

nmpballer

Lexington is playing at a high level right now. And it it's the right time to be playing so. They both have three common opponents, with the advantage going to Memphis East with a win over Hardin County. But Lexington lost to HC early in the season. Lexington is averaging 36 points a game vs Memphis East 34 points. Defensively the advantage goes to Memphis East, giving up 12 points per game, to Lexington's 14 points per game. This will be a classic football game.

Memphis East - 20

Lexington - 24

Man there are a lot of new posters on this thread. Coming out of the wood work!! Welcome to the T.

Yes there are lol. I welcome all of you . Lexington needs some people to back and believe in them. They have been doubted every week and every week SURPRISE!!! Lexington is playing in a way, we the faithful always knew they were capable of. It's no easy task to come in to BIG RED COUNTRY and get a win. Memphis East is a great team, you have to be to put a beatdown on Hardin the way they did. Like previous poster stated this is not the same Lexington team that played Hardin early in the year. Memphis East, welcome to TIGER TOWN come ready or go home sad. Our boys are focused and playing excellent on both sides of the ball. Looking forward to this game being a shootout. It will be the game to watch in the area. Expect a crowd at lexington. Memphis you will see what it looks like when a whole town supports their team. It should be electric in the stadium. 

You should see Whitehaven's crowd then if you wanna talk about a whole community supporting a team every Friday night. I think East fans will travel well tho and give them plenty support. A hundred miles down the road shouldn't be too bad a road trip for them...

I have seen Whitehaven's crowd a few years ago in the state championship. I was impressed by how many people made the trip from memphis. I also remember the game it was one for the ages. However this is not Whitehaven this is Memphis East. I sure hope they bring more people than Ridgeway did. They had home "town" advantage and we brought 10x the fans.