3rd Round- Nashville Christian(11-1) host Wayne County(12-0)

wildcatalumni

IMO Huntington actually played pretty sound Defence, and as I said las fri night they give up several 3and long situations to big plays by NC,,#12 is an elite player but he contributed mostly on punt and kick returns, very elusive with speed to burn,,,QB play by NC was the back breaker for Huntington,, young man is pretty shifty himself and caused havoc For Huntingtons D, his scrambling ability was a major key on 3rd and long,, NC TB Barfield was held in check for the most part by the Mustangs but is a very hard runner between the tackles,, Bituli shines on D with sheer speed to the ball so I'd look for him to be turned lose on pass situations in attempt to get to Rice,,Lawless up front doesn't play his size, pursues the play very quickly and is a handful up front, WC center and guards gotta be quick to the punch and keep the pad level blocking on the hips ( he's a load and gunna be a premier player in a yr or two ) I don't know alot bout WC but hoping u guys can take down the giant ! Huntington wasn't very diverse on the offensive side of the ball to which was prolly due to the key injuries they had, in the end I still think NC gets win vs the mustangs,,,, listen up ! Account for NC's QB, he's a baller and will make u pay ! Go cats

Man I'll tell you this. Those linemen for WC are not "slow". You must be watching your film in slow motion. Just trust me on that one..... You won't find a more disciplined football team in doing the little things right than the team in Waynesboro. I have a tremendous amount of respect for NCS as they were one of the only teams not to kick us in the ribs when we were down last year, but even with all that talent Coach Brothers will have to put together a decisive game plan for Friday night because I know coach Rice will!! I can't wait to watch this one and talk to a lot of you posters on here. Good luck to both teams, may the best one advance! God bless

Edited by FearedEagle

IMO Huntington actually played pretty sound Defence, and as I said las fri night they give up several 3and long situations to big plays by NC,,#12 is an elite player but he contributed mostly on punt and kick returns, very elusive with speed to burn,,,QB play by NC was the back breaker for Huntington,, young man is pretty shifty himself and caused havoc For Huntingtons D, his scrambling ability was a major key on 3rd and long,, NC TB Barfield was held in check for the most part by the Mustangs but is a very hard runner between the tackles,, Bituli shines on D with sheer speed to the ball so I'd look for him to be turned lose on pass situations in attempt to get to Rice,,Lawless up front doesn't play his size, pursues the play very quickly and is a handful up front, WC center and guards gotta be quick to the punch and keep the pad level blocking on the hips ( he's a load and gunna be a premier player in a yr or two ) I don't know alot bout WC but hoping u guys can take down the giant ! Huntington wasn't very diverse on the offensive side of the ball to which was prolly due to the key injuries they had, in the end I still think NC gets win vs the mustangs,,,, listen up ! Account for NC's QB, he's a baller and will make u pay ! Go cats

Hey JB, you gonna be in attendance Friday night? Would like to meet you

Yes we will meet up forsure! I swung by the tailgate after the game Friday and brought coach clark over to meet some yalls posters, great hospitality!! Yes I was, did we meet there?

no we didnt meet but i was there also with mine.......small world........reconized ur boy right off...heck of a player for sure