3rd Round- Nashville Christian(11-1) host Wayne County(12-0)

wildcatalumni

After seeing both NCS and Wayne Co. play against Huntingdon it will be a hard game to pick. Both bring different things to the playing field as far kind of offense. WC gets the nod with their passing. NCS has a better rushing game. Defense I would say it a toss up. So it will come down to the special teams play. WC has a great punter and he will have to keep it away from #12.

So I would have to say it is pretty well and tight match up overall and with that the home team gets a W... Home field advantage.... Either way good luck to both teams..... fans and safe travels.

This coming from a Huntingdon fan.... thank you for someone finally having an opinion on the game that isnt completely insane. Your comment is spot on and I can tell you have paid attention to both teams!

A concrete wall needs no speed when something like a Corvette hits it head on......

WC shut out a 4.5/40, 9.5 ypc, 1500 r/yr, 20 TD rusher with quote "no speed".... If you think WC can't shut the corners down? You better be thinking again.

Also stopped probably the fastest kid in 1A. #49 from Bruceton. He ran a laser times 4.3 40 at camp this summer and we held him to 9 rushes for exactly ZERO yards in the first half... This speed talk is seriously over rated! We got tons of speed as do yall. But our defense and the 4 TDs we have allowed in the 1st half all season is what yall should be focused on!

I started to call your mother in law and make sure you hadn't died lol

Haha....I been working on my Wayne County Wildcat Football Facebook page. People go check it out! I got ALOT of great info on there an just wrote a long article talking about NCS and what their strengths are...etc

And 89 after reading this thread I damm near died haha...these NCS bums are out in Full force!