3rd Round- Nashville Christian(11-1) host Wayne County(12-0)

wildcatalumni

You guys were all over our backfield in the jamboree absolutely no doubt on that.

I'm not making no excuses, NCS beat us straight up in the playoffs without those linemen that played in the jamboree but that's just the way it is. If there's anything good about that loss it's the fact that those replacing them are still playing those spots and have settled in and doing great and they all remember the loss all to well. They will fight with all they got to make sure they don't have to feel that again. I'm not predicting WC to win as I know NCS is good, but I will predict that this WC team is going to bring it! Edited by wildcat89

I'm not making no excuses, NCS beat us straight up in the playoffs without those linemen that played in the jamboree but that's just the way it is. If there's anything good about that loss it's the fact that those replacing them are still playing those spots and have settled in and doing great and they all remember the loss all to well. They will fight with all they got to make sure they don't have to feel that again. I'm not predicting WC to win as I know NCS is good, but I will predict that this WC team is going to bring it!

WElllll im picking WC to win....cmon 89!!!

WElllll im picking WC to win....cmon 89!!!

I'm not picking them to lose either, just know there's two top teams going to battle it out this Friday night and the smallest mistake could be the difference in the game. I think WC can win but I'm not one of those fans that predict ridiculous outcomes. At this point of the season any team is capable of winning or they wouldn't still be around, not in the west anyway!

We expect you guys to pick your team to win. Any talk about ridiculous scores is ridiculous. Some of you think we match up well and that this will be close. It will not be close. Enjoy the last week of your season. The greatest season in WC history will end this weekend.

This ain't the greatest season in WC history yet, we got the gold in 2011!

I'm not picking them to lose either, just know there's two top teams going to battle it out this Friday night and the smallest mistake could be the difference in the game. I think WC can win but I'm not one of those fans that predict ridiculous outcomes. At this point of the season any team is capable of winning or they wouldn't still be around, not in the west anyway!

Hit 'em low and wrap up. I better not come up there and see broke tackles from hitting high - Wildcats.... A 10 ft tall Beast can be slowed down and brought down by one of the smallest parts of his body... His ankles :thumb:

Go Wildcats!!