3rd Round- Nashville Christian(11-1) host Wayne County(12-0)

wildcatalumni

If u were calling the shots at ncs which division would u like for ncs to be playing in.....evedently 1a is not a challenge. ...serious question

Believe me, they don't like serious questions. A couple of these guys think we're up to something for asking serious questions. They must have something to hide. Lol

Just a hunch, but I think you missed a number to watch on Defense - #5(S/DB). I'll be shocked if he isn't back there in your secondary Friday night.

You may be right about the defense but not sure where on field. We got another one that might be there as well but we play lots of guys on both sides of the ball just as you do.

You may be right about the defense but not sure where on field. We got another one that might be there as well but we play lots of guys on both sides of the ball just as you do.

#5's football smarts are undeniable.  I've seen him play D and he's impressive there too.  This is not the time of year to have your best players standing on the sidelines.  Pretty sure he'll be back there in the secondary.

#5's football smarts are undeniable. I've seen him play D and he's impressive there too. This is not the time of year to have your best players standing on the sidelines. Pretty sure he'll be back there in the secondary.

Was wondering that as well....he hasnt played much back there this year if any...I cant recall any but my memory is terrible

No doubt daddy will have #5 prepared for the game. Also no doubt he had him prepared for last years game. Did you watch that game?

No I didn't. But I do know he was a sophomore. And I do know that Wayne county was depleted from injuries. And I do know NCS only won 21-0. And I do know that Wayne county drove into the redzone at will. Will you watch this years game? Good if you are. Enjoy the show because NCS season ends Friday Night.