3rd Round- Nashville Christian(11-1) host Wayne County(12-0)

wildcatalumni

NCS has more fans than the 2 everyone is going back and forth with. Don't be a "moron" and lump everyone together.

I like that we have 42 pages and Peabody/Dresden only has 17. Nobody is interested in that game. We could care less which one of those teams wins. Bring it on down I-40 and get some!

No worries. But don't get your panties tangled up when people from Wayne County actually think they have a chance?? I have seen film on NCS and seen Wayne county play and I have no clue how some of these people are predicting a running clock and a 4-5 score win by NCS. Here's how I see it.

Qb- Adv. Wayne Co.

Skill Position- Even

Offensive line- Adv. NCS

LBS- Adv. NCS

Secondary- Adv. Wayne

D-line- Even

Mark my words, Way e County wins because #5 touches it every time on Offense.

Qb- Draw

Skill Position- Adv. NCS

Offensive line- Adv. NCS

LBS- Adv. NCS

Secondary- Adv. NCS

D-line- Adv. NCS

Special Teams - Adv. NCfreakinS

Mark my words. Wayne County will lose because #5 touches it every time on offense. 

The three full games I've watched on film of John Wayne County High School this year I've seen a lot of jogging especially on the defensive side of the ball. This simply will not work Friday night. I'm not being a jerk.. Watch your film. Be subjective, it's not hard to spot.I've watched all 3 games at least twice. Rarely is there any weakside pursuit. Hopefully this doesn't make me a bum.

You bum. It's idiotic statements like that that make us look bad. Show some respect! lol

I totally understand what you're saying. What I'm trying to say is a special talent like Wayne county qb can go from being really good to being really special in a sense that he can take over the game completely, in one year. I understand that NCS has gotten bigger and stronger from one year. I'm just saying Wayne county might have grown and matured more that they're giving credit for. Listen I may be totally wrong about it and NCS come out and beat Wayne County. I've road Wayne county all year and am not shying away from it.

Don't shy away from it! Those are your boys and we expect you to ride for them. I'm sure they're all amazing kids just like ours. It'll be a great game. We're just Don Kinging it up and billing as Ali/Frazier or Balboa/Drago. 

Well this ain't last year and your arguing with a bunch of posters that ain't even from WC

Good luck to you and your boys friday night Wildcat!!! Get them to cookeville so i can come watch you guys again!!! Seen both teams play this year and i think WC knows whats in there path! With the good coach and the QB im pulling for you guys!!! WC in a nail biter 28-21

Don't shy away from it! Those are your boys and we expect you to ride for them. I'm sure they're all amazing kids just like ours. It'll be a great game. We're just Don Kinging it up and billing as Ali/Frazier or Balboa/Drago.

Maybe more like a Rousey/Holmes with the huge upset!!! Go WC! Good luck to both teams!

how many years have you been traveling to Butt Scratch and winning.Because the last three years I think Butt Scratch has won.

I was talking about the regular season. Some of the teams we've been facing some were an absolute joke and should remove football and build more baseball and soccer fields.  Union City though has my respect. The UC team last year was one of the best I've seen at the high school level period. But UC (2x), JPII are the only two teams that have beaten us in 3 years. So we know what it feels like to be undefeated only to lose in the end. It's a terrible taste. One we will not encounter again. We will not be denied.