3rd Round- Nashville Christian(11-1) host Wayne County(12-0)

wildcatalumni

I want to know if all your coaches are paid?  I bet they're paid very well!  Not a trick question, and not hard to answer,  Yes or no!  Do they teach, or work on the field and fix equipment like ours have too? I just want to know!

I'm not sure any of us would be privy to that information - I'm sure not.  But you definitely have NCS confused with Ensworth and BA when you head down the well-paid path.  The quarterback club (donations from parents) bought the kicking cage that my son used to keep loose on the sidelines.  And we personally bought the balls that he kicked with during games (don't worry the refs checked them out each game and there's no "inflate-gate" to go looking for).

Coach Brothers is a brilliant man (Vandy grad) and comes to school very early to help some of the guys with tutoring.  I know darn well he doesn't get paid to do that.

There are no serious questions.. Loaded yes. I play these tricks on my youngest.

Look, nobody from WC has said anything about recruiting or being private, he asked a honest question about how many of y'all's coaches are paid coaches. WC only had two and the pay is very little, most schools have several paid coaches. Our coaches not only coach but do all the physical upkeep of the entire facility, mowing leaning, painting and everything else including maintenance on the equipment.

I'm not sure any of us would be privy to that information - I'm sure not.  But you definitely have NCS confused with Ensworth and BA when you head down the well-paid path.  The quarterback club (donations from parents) bought the kicking cage that my son used to keep loose on the sidelines.  And we personally bought the balls that he kicked with during games (don't worry the refs checked them out each game and there's no "inflate-gate" to go looking for).

Coach Brothers is a brilliant man (Vandy grad) and comes to school very early to help some of the guys with tutoring.  I know darn well he doesn't get paid to do that.

Well then, I admire what coach Brothers does as well, sounds like a good man!  WC coaches also are great leaders to these boys, making them men through the game of football, and also they both teach, they take on all football duties while making pennies on the dollar to most coaches across the state!  Most 1A coaches do this I assume and would like to bring attention to that, because they all deserve the credit!  I was just getting around to saying that it would be nice if our coaches received wages equal to time put in, they basically do it for kids, and the love of the game!  It takes fundraising here to get just about everything they need to play the sport these players love so if your coaches are paid, be thankful!

Edited by IMAWCFAN

Well then, I admire what coach Brothers does as well, sounds like a good man!  WC coaches also are great leaders to these boys, making them men through the game of football, and also they both teach, they take on all football duties while making pennies on he dollar to most coaches across the state!  Most 1A coaches do this I assume and would like to bring attention to that, because they all deserve the credit!  I was just getting around to saying that it would be nice if our coaches received wages equal to time put in, they basically do it for kids, and the love of the game!  It takes fundraising here to get just about everything they need to play the sport these players love so if your coaches are paid, be thankful!

I'm assuming some of you guys played for Coach Rice.  I know 89 had a boy or two that already graduated and played for him (along with the current stud).  And 89 speaks very highly of Coach Rice.  We know through your testimonies that Coach Rice is one of the best in the state.    

I'm assuming some of you guys played for Coach Rice. I know 89 had a boy or two that already graduated and played for him (along with the current stud). And 89 speaks very highly of Coach Rice. We know through your testimonies that Coach Rice is one of the best in the state.

I've heard nothing but great things about coach Brothers. Most coaches do it for the love of it rather than the money, at least at this level and especially the ones that stick around for several years. I didn't ask the original question in this conversation but was just curious as to how many other coaches have as many duties as ours.