3rd Round- Nashville Christian(11-1) host Wayne County(12-0)

wildcatalumni

Y'all might just be the purest definition of passive aggressive. Somebody from John Wayne County please watch the Scott's Hill game and tell me how many of your players jogged on your football field during that game when the play was in progress. I'm not an unreasonable person. I'm simply stating a fact. Watch your film. It's not good. I was shocked.

I could be wrong but I don't think it was ran a whole in last year's match up

It was just not very well, it's been worked on a lot. The veer has to have everybody on the whole offense on the same page. Last year WC lost almost all their offensive line during the season to injury, look for it to be a big role this week

They are. And several of them are starting as sophomores and some will be pressed into service next year. As we also have people from 3 years ago and some all the way from elementary school. The kids that go to the school stay because it's a good school. If they go to the middle school they get some good coaching there too. But once John Crosby starts working with them in 9th grade on the weights and they get the football education and philosophy from Coach Brothers, Montgomery, McClary, Crosby and Anderson that's what creates college level players. That's what makes it unfair. The coaching that our kids get is not limited to our 1A ranking. We can't get people in 1A to scrimmage against us so we scrimmaged this year against 3A East High who we demolished and 4A Pearl Cohn who we played to a draw til they started trying to fight. For our open weeks we have to call up the  Division II AAs of the world because we've beaten every 2A and 3A team we've faced in the past few years including what was the number 1 at the time 3A team. I'm not whining about it because all of that, including the JPII loss makes us better. People call it recruiting because it makes them feel better. But the results don't lie. The hay is in the barn buddy.

Are all those paid coaches?  Do these 2A and 3A teams you speak of have winning records this year in their divisions?  Serious question, inquiring minds want to know! From what i've been told, WC also has had trouble scheduling neighboring 2A and 3A teams for scrimmages!  Some pretty good teams at that!