3rd Round- Nashville Christian(11-1) host Wayne County(12-0)

wildcatalumni

Silly jedi betting against Peabody is not smart in the playoffs! If younrun the veer against Ncs they will shut you down! Explanation os theybare so used to seeing UC in the playoffs you know they are ready for a veer type game!!!!!

WC has a great passing game, UC didn't, that's the difference. They start loading the box, Rice will take to the air.

Do you fellas on this thread teally believe you can stay with Peabody!? Or Dresden for that matter!? NCS lets not forget UC has embarrassed you for a while now!? With all due respect,and Iean all due respect ROLLLL TIDEEEEEEE

What did UC do to you last year or the year before? This year has nothing do with it. We didn't play them. And yes we believe. You will too in 2 weeks.

Edited by Eagle9019

Qb- Draw

Skill Position- Adv. NCS

Offensive line- Adv. NCS

LBS- Adv. NCS

Secondary- Adv. NCS

D-line- Adv. NCS

Special Teams - Adv. NCfreakinS

Mark my words. Wayne County will lose because #5 touches it every time on offense. 

I've been following this thread, and almost had to reply myself to fix these mistakes. I couldn't have corrected it better myself. Right on the money.

Edited by NashvilleChristianFan

A kid that is 6'2 225 pounds that has a year to mature can make a big difference. I don't know how big he was last year but I'm sure he wasn't that big as a sophmore.

He was listed at 6'2 190 last season

And to the Carhop guy...wth dude? I was only posting stats and info about our team to pass some time most opponents would be greatful for what i posted but your not an avg person huh? I have listed similiar things ALL yr on our threads vs other teams & even posted stats on your team so slow your role and get the sand out your Vagina

Sure. By my calculations Coach Rice has a won 60.6% of his games over his career. Coach Brothers has won 59.7% of his games over his career. So I guess you have us there. LOL!

Wrong again Dorothy!

Coach Rickey Rice winning % is 61.1% and he has a 69.4% winning % in his 18 years as HC of WC.

This is his 19th season making the playoffs out of 25. He has 21 Playoff W's. Has reached the Qtrfinals 6 seasons.

Wnat really killed his % was coaching to coach at Perry County a year after they brought the football program back.. from '01-'05 he had a win% of 29%.

We MOST definitely have the advantage in the coaching department. And that's nothing against Brothers!

Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2