3rd Round- Nashville Christian(11-1) host Wayne County(12-0)

wildcatalumni

After seeing both NCS and Wayne Co. play against Huntingdon it will be a hard game to pick. Both bring different things to the playing field as far kind of offense. WC gets the nod with their passing. NCS has a better rushing game. Defense I would say it a toss up. So it will come down to the special teams play. WC has a great punter and he will have to keep it away from #12.

So I would have to say it is pretty well and tight match up overall and with that the home team gets a W... Home field advantage.... Either way good luck to both teams..... fans and safe travels.

+1 that is a very respectful post....unlike others being spewed out

After seeing both NCS and Wayne Co. play against Huntingdon it will be a hard game to pick.  Both bring different things to the playing field as far kind of offense.  WC gets the nod with their passing.  NCS has a better rushing game.  Defense I would say it a toss up.  So it will come down to the special teams play.   WC has a great punter and he will have to keep it away from #12. 

So I would have to say it is pretty well and tight match up overall and with that the home team gets a W... Home field advantage.... Either way good luck to both teams..... fans and safe travels.

This is the most correct post in this thread. A turnover or two on either side most likely sway the win. Going with the Cats in a low scoring game.

Thanks. Both are very deserving of the award, and I look forward to seeing them compete against each other.

I also look forward to seeing a future TN volunteer Friday night.

I have a feeling after seeing them play Friday night, we'll have watched 2 very deserving finalists.  I saw PRice twice last year and knew he was on his way.  I always say this, but he's a coach's son.  They just do it better and smarter.

Edited by NCSdad1962

Why so abrasive? WC posters talk about smacking in the mouth and blah blah blah. I guess only country folks can get mean and aggressive. Everyone takes pride in who they are and where they are from,so all that stuff is a wash. It all comes down to talent, conditioning and preparedness.

I agree with what it comes down to but once again your arguing with posters that are not from WC. Nobody from WC has shown NCS any disrespect. You, now that's a different story, I have no respect for you.