NOTRE DAME vs Undefeated EAST RIDGE (Rd 2)

Booger

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

possibly.......they can also rent you and your North Red Bank Mountain Eaglets a winrolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emo

...actually; Booger not even sure that the Catholic church has enough doe to pull that off

Booger just sayin  0-10

If we never win another game, it's still better to be an Eagle than a gold domer.

You might be right about the church and its money. Better start savin' up yer lucky charms. The catlicks will be the short stack at the D-II table (at least in the Chattanooga area), and wins will be a lot more expensive at that level.

As for this game, I think the teams match up well. The East Ridge fellers have the speed and athletes to match your West Ridge fellers. I'd say coaching is about equal. Darras gives you an edge at the QB spot, but the ER secondary are ball hawks. A pick 6 might just be the difference in this game.

I think the Pioneers find a way to win in a close, hard fought game; but, I wouldn't be surprised regardless of how it turns out.

I wouldn't mind watching this one, but I will probably wind up in Ooltewah, Jasper, or South Pitt.

will see how that lovin some Eagles holds up after another winless season.....you may have to bring in another coach from another state other than Florida......that whole lets go to the sunshine state to hire ant workin out to good for yall and your parent school at the bottom of the hill

if the Irish can play like they have the last 4 weeks or even improve on it; this game ant close this time.....if we play like we did from the north red bank mountain game where we only put 33 up on the board all the way back to our first game; we will struggle with ER again

and if they arnt willing to move this game to where there are seat/stands for fans; it will sit, kneel stand around half the field

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Looked like their stands hold as many as your's, the playing surface is better, and there's more parking. :rolleyes:

what would you no bout the playin surfice......all yall seen durin that game was the sky......hard to judge a playin surfice when your on your back......thinkin they were 1 of the 8 teams to put 30 plus points on your eaglets this year....explain parkin....been to your north red bank mountain......organized yes; but a 3 mile walk

Booger just sayin 1507636.GIF

28-24 ND wins

and this is from sumwon who predicted a 7 point Upperman - ND game and also said ND's secondary wood be average........you might be better off stickin with the nite job......but Booger will take a 4 point win if that is what it takes to play CAK the next week

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: