12A boys

spanarkle

And you should possibly look into minding your own business. The officials at the cwwood/pc game were pathetic. After the game they into cwoods locker and joked and kidded around with them about 20 minutes. The short hefty official from Mt Pleasant should be banned from ever calling another game.

The attitudes of the PC players are not limited to the Collinwood game. The Scott kid just got a technical in the first quarter of the Summertown game this week. It seems that their best 2 players also have the worst 2 attitudes. Talented? No question, but it hard to watch players who find it necessary to mouth off the entire game.

That's been the Vikings achilles heel ever since the start of the new year. I have to say that the Viking players complain and wine instead of playing basketball and their fuse is so short its ridiculous. Coach Haston got ejected because he had no idea he got the first one (saw the film, never heard the first whistle because his back was turned and then after the ref signaled the first T without a whistle, the ref from Waynesboro did the other one right after.) I don't think TSSAA needs to look into the program, the officials have been pretty picky but like i said the Vikings need to just shut up and play without all this extracurricular activity. Just because things are not going the way you want it to go doesn't mean you have to talk crap. I feel like the NBA and NCAA have made a bad influence on players. In both those leagues you can talk to an official and possibly talk crap but this is high school and 95% of kids are not going to college to play basketball or even think of the NBA so they need to just play ball and enjoy the time they have. Sorry for the rant but i've seen it all and to say the program needs to be looked at is pretty ridiculous, they need to look at themselves in the mirror because we have a good ball team maybe not as good as the teams from the past but when they play hard and work together they are just as good as anyone in the district. Hope it starts getting better come tourney time.

Edited by PCVikingBcast

There's no way a coach would not know he received a T. If the other team was shooting free throws with no body on the line, he would have to ask why?

Obviously a coach who played high school, college and professional basketball would notice "the other team shooting free throws"... From what I understand happened, when the questionable call/no call happened, the coach was complaining to one referee and another ref, out of his site, gave him the technical. Not noticing, he continued to talk/complain to the same referee he had been talking to originally and got his second technical. Please, correct me if I am wrong. The referee that gave the T, should have made it known to him that he got a technical. just my thoughts!

Edited by lockdowndfense9450

Obviously a coach who played high school, college and professional basketball would notice "the other team shooting free throws"... From what I understand happened, when the questionable call/no call happened, the coach was complaining to one referee and another ref, out of his site, gave him the technical. Not noticing, he continued to talk/complain to the same referee he had been talking to originally and got his second technical. Please, correct me if I am wrong. The referee that gave the T, should have made it known to him that he got a technical. just my thoughts!

They were about to throw the ball out when the point guard got hit from behind and that's when coach went nuts and there was no signal at all about the first T from what I saw but of course I wasn't paying attention to the other ref but I never heard a whistle and the place was quiet when coach went wild. I know most of this stuff is here say but I was there and watching the game and that's what I saw. But it's in the past he's back and all is good

Really hard to beat a team that was on fire and i'm not exaggerating or making this up: 29/ 38 from the field. The only way the Vikings can get third place now is to win out and Summertown and Wayne Co. lose two out of there last three.

Well, considering the remaining schedule, it could end in a 3 way tie with Summertown, Wayne Co. And Perry Co.

Summertown plays Frank Hughes, Loretto, Collinwood

Wayne Co. plays Collinwood, Perry Co., Loretto

Perry Co. plays Wayne Co., Collinwood

District record

Summertown 3-4

Wayne Co. 3-4

Perry Co. 3-5

Let's just say Summertown beats FH and loses to Loretto and Collinwood (like they did the first round of games)

And

WC loses to Collinwood, PC and Loretto

And

PC beats WC and loses to Collinwood

Summertown split with both teams.

(If PC beats WC) That would give them a split

Everyone finishes the district 4-6

What's the tie-breaker for tournament seeding? The 3 seed is obviously much more attractive.

Edited by lockdowndfense9450

Perry County plays Clifton and Wayne County we already played Collinwood twice. If Perry County beats Wayne County and Clifton they'll be 5-5 and if Summertown beats Clifton and loses to Loretto and Collinwood they will be 4-6 and if Wayne County loses to Collinwood, Perry County, and Loretto they'll be 3-7 but it's going to be tough for Perry County on Friday night in Waynesboro. Always tough to win down there. They will have their point guard and third leading scorer back so they will have everyone back but who knows, they're in a funk that they seem like they can't get out of.

Edited by PCVikingBcast

Perry County plays Clifton and Wayne County we already played Collinwood twice. If Perry County beats Wayne County and Clifton they'll be 5-5 and if Summertown beats Clifton and loses to Loretto and Collinwood they will be 4-6 and if Wayne County loses to Collinwood, Perry County, and Loretto they'll be 3-7 but it's going to be tough for Perry County on Friday night in Waynesboro. Always tough to win down there. They will have their point guard and third leading scorer back so they will have everyone back but who knows, they're in a funk that they seem like they can't get out of.

WC will have their point guard back? Who is that