6 Private School Reps added to T$$AA Board & Council

Booger

Great! 3A would suck without the private schools.

Alcoee sure wouldnt have any challengers...thats for sure.....yall could win the Belt with your B-team......and the snot snifflers in the PUB sector would still be whining that nowun just handed them their title without playin for it

Booger just sayin crying-fountain.gif

Interesting to note, I don't think any of the schools that were placed on the board are Div. 1 privates... Which may be all the more concerning for those schools not wanting to go D2. I imagine someone like Meske will be wanting all the Knoxville privates in D2 to cut down on travel, costs, etc. Seems like this is another step in the direction of a complete split.

Interesting to note, I don't think any of the schools that were placed on the board are Div. 1 privates... Which may be all the more concerning for those schools not wanting to go D2. I imagine someone like Meske will be wanting all the Knoxville privates in D2 to cut down on travel, costs, etc. Seems like this is another step in the direction of a complete split.

Meske won't play Catholic anymore and either will Cak i guess unless they are forced too. Then they will have CAK verse KIngs and Catholic verse Kings? And those schools verse Concord? Seems like the division would be won be Catholic or Cak followed by Webb then Grace then Kings and Concord. I guess alot of those schools will grow biased on how many they go recruit legally?

You sir, not only nailed it but read my mind. The so called representatives would almost certainly not represent the average D1 private's line of thought.