MEMPHIS EAST vs pearl cohn

nmpballer

That's the only comparison I can make just for the sake of discussion. This is a new year and a new opponent for PC, just a much better opponent than they're used to imo.

Well if that's your argument I'll say that Pearl drilled Memphis East and Trezevant in 2007 and 2008. If we are using the past for discussion. That's classic.

Well if that's your argument I'll say that Pearl drilled Memphis East and Trezevant in 2007 and 2008. If we are using the past for discussion. That's classic.

dude that's the past these are not the same players so quit bringing that argument up we gone come to Nashville and get right we don't talk our pads will do it for us

dude that's the past these are not the same players so quit bringing that argument up we gone come to Nashville and get right we don't talk our pads will do it for us

"dude" you clowns are the first ones who brought up the past. That was my response to what your school's other poster stated. I hope y'all do come to play. You'll have to just to be able to hang around.

"dude" you clowns are the first ones who brought up the past. That was my response to what your school's other poster stated. I hope y'all do come to play. You'll have to just to be able to hang around.

no one from east never brought up the past but it is Wat is you boys do a whole lot of talking behind that keyboard all that clown stuff is not cool bro let's keep it pg our boys live for these moments Friday can't get here quick enough to shut you boys up Edited by Mustang49