MEMPHIS EAST vs pearl cohn

nmpballer

Those Memphis schools ain't worth watching on tv anyway. I'm sure all 10-20 of their fans will be making a ton of noise at PC on Friday night at the game. They'll leave when the game is well in hand in the fourth quarter. Go Firebirds!

Is that all you are expecting...wishful thinking! We will be in the house. You guys sure do talk a lot of noise and just plain disrespectful. Where does it come from? I could understand if you were Maryville or somebody. I hope your guys back up your words. You got stopped by a Memphis team last year. These guys used to playing against some of the best schools and talent in the state ie. Whitehaven, White Station, etc. We were 5A the last six years with an enrollment smaller than yours. We like competition. We are a 3A size school playing 4A this year. So, we are ready for whatever you got! This is my last post until Sat. Win or lose you will respect us when it is over. We not coming to lose though!

Is that all you are expecting...wishful thinking! We will be in the house. You guys sure do talk a lot of noise and just plain disrespectful. Where does it come from? I could understand if you were Maryville or somebody. I hope your guys back up your words. You got stopped by a Memphis team last year. These guys used to playing against some of the best schools and talent in the state ie. Whitehaven, White Station, etc. We were 5A the last six years with an enrollment smaller than yours. We like competition. We are a 3A size school playing 4A this year. So, we are ready for whatever you got! This is my last post until Sat. Win or lose you will respect us when it is over. We not coming to lose though!

Hey yall started talking the non sense first so we just finshed it...Go back and look!! Don't try to put that on us like we da bad guys. We not expecting yall to come to Nashville and lay down but we feel that since yall are from memphis that yall think we pose to lay it down. This ain't no walk in the park school in Brentwood. We gone lay it all on the line and back whatever we say up! Happy Thanksgiving...Friday needs to hurry up. O yea you not fooling nobody with that 3a 5a talk. Y'all was playing 5a because if you dropped to 4a or 3a your away games would be a least hour away. Memphis is full of 5a and 4a teams. It's all about the money. Edited by FBfan26