Region 6-5A (old9-AAA and 12AAA)

GWAVE1

Cane Ridge 28 LaVergne 7. Going into this scrimmage I thought it would be a good match for the Ravens because of the two studs they supposedly had some of the massive lineman they had. The defense Dominated the entire game. If i had to bet LaVergne maybe had 50 to 60 yards of offense 1 vs 1 the only score coming when it was late in the scrimmage. Offense picked up where it left off throwing 2 touchdowns and running for 2 more. I'm excited about this group of guys this year.

Cane Ridge 28 LaVergne 7. Going into this scrimmage I thought it would be a good match for the Ravens because of the two studs they supposedly had some of the massive lineman they had. The defense Dominated the entire game. If i had to bet LaVergne maybe had 50 to 60 yards of offense 1 vs 1 the only score coming when it was late in the scrimmage. Offense picked up where it left off throwing 2 touchdowns and running for 2 more. I'm excited about this group of guys this year.

Cane Ridge is the team to beat in this region. However, there are 5 other teams that can beat you on any given night.

Thanks CF81, out of town for a wedding so I could not be there. First scrimmage or game I have missed in 6 or 7 years. Other than Hughes who is getting carries on offense? Surprised Coker and Dalton are getting time with only 2 days practice.

i left after that last score so didnt see the rest but frankie small seems to be the power back amongst them as he was carrying people for 10 to 20 yard gains consitantly. Reggie harris as well. Weston shwert got a few and derek kincaid impressed me as well. I wasnt sure if smyrna just wasnt as good or we were that good. But besides passing they couldnt move. Usually they are a very even match. With coker and dalton i was surpried as well but there were 2 or 3 qb's sitting out so i think they had no choice. I was however very impressed by smyrnas qb and the back up for him. Both were very precise. Our d line is phenominal. They were in the backfield 24/7 it seemed. Im very excited to see how this team will develop. Dalton caught a beautiful 30 yard slant on the last play i saw.

Mondo I hate you missed it. Speaking just from yesterday, I cant remember seeing a more physical Hendersonville team during a spring scrimmage.. We've got some things to hammer out but I was pleasantly surprised with how we showed up..

Starters won 4-1, kept it pretty vanilla on both sides as I'm sure Smyrna did too.. Offensively we moved the ball very well, would've added one more but penalties stalled our drive.. Defense had some bumps but all in all were very physical, our box looked impressive!! Good way to end spring.. Just gotta stay hungry as we head into the summer months.. Go Commandos

Edited by CommandoBlood100

Mondo I hate you missed it. Speaking just from yesterday, I cant remember seeing a more physical Hendersonville team during a spring scrimmage.. We've got some things to hammer out but I was pleasantly surprised with how we showed up..

Starters won 4-1, kept it pretty vanilla on both sides as I'm sure Smyrna did too.. Offensively we moved the ball very well, would've added one more but penalties stalled our drive.. Defense had some bumps but all in all were very physical, our box looked impressive!! Good way to end spring.. Just gotta stay hungry as we head into the summer months.. Go Commandos

forgot to mention the physicallity! Smyrna was very frustrated throughout the game. Kept hitting after plays. Hatfield got these boys mean