Region 3-4A 2016

smpanthers

The QB was the starter last year after game 4.

Ok. Well I only saw the preseason scrimmage and last year the QB was big and mobile. This one was good I just didn't see him running it much. Threw it well. I didn't say he played bad. No big deal it was just a scrimmage, their d coach was visibly very upset. Made them do a lot of up downs.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Predictions

1:Stone Memorial

1:East Hamilton

3:hixson

4:Chattanooga Central

5:Cumberland County

6:LA

7:Sequayah

Stone brings back quite a few starters, questions on the offensive and defensive line are my reasons for not giving them first.

East Hamilton has a lot of holes on the defensive side of the ball, but should have a pretty potent offense.

From what I've heard, Hixson brings back a lot of players, and could knock off stone or east ham.

Chat central could be a completely different team under new leadership. They've definitely got the athletes to compete, just depends on how they're coached.

Cumberland county will be young this year, and lost a lot of players due to graduation, might sneak in at the 4 seed again.

Livingston Academy lost what seemed like their whole team in the Linder boy. May be a few years away.

I don't believe Sequoyah will win a region game this year, just don't see it happening.

What's everyone's take on this region? Definitely not a strong one, but it seems to be competitive

I tend to agree with most of it. I wont ever count out LA after what they did to the canes last year. Think maybe hixson in the second spot. Stone should be head and shoulders better than everyone. Central seems about right unless the kids learn their new system at an incredible pace. East ham's offense will have to carry the team till (if) the defense matures. I don't know about the other schedules but east ham's is beneficial to taking the region. Both region losses last year were on the long road trips and they have both of them at home this year. Cumberland and Sequayah are the two biggest road games this year. They have central at home. I am thinking the canes travel to hixson this year. That's where I think hixson could take 2nd.

Stone

Hixson

East ham

Central

LA

Cumberland

Sequayah

Stone at East Ham

East Ham at hixson

Those two games should decide the top three unless LA is better than expected-which is quite possible.

Edited by mcvolfan

I tend to agree with most of it. I wont ever count out LA after what they did to the canes last year. Think maybe hixson in the second spot. Stone should be head and shoulders better than everyone. Central seems about right unless the kids learn their new system at an incredible pace. East ham's offense will have to carry the team till (if) the defense matures. I don't know about the other schedules but east ham's is beneficial to taking the region. Both region losses last year were on the long road trips and they have both of them at home this year. Cumberland and Sequayah are the two biggest road games this year. They have central at home. I am thinking the canes travel to hixson this year. That's where I think hixson could take 2nd.

Stone

Hixson

East ham

Central

LA

Cumberland

Sequayah

Stone at East Ham

East Ham at hixson

Those two games should decide the top three unless LA is better than expected-which is quite possible.

great summary from what I see! I'm hoping to make Both games you've mentioned

I know east ham uses the jamboree as a road trip dress rehearsal. Starters play first series on each side of the ball then sit. Although on the first offensive play of the game for east ham-interception. http://www.chattanoogan.com/2016/8/14/329894/Red-Bank-Baylor-Soddy-Daisy-Claim.aspx

Should have all your looking for for the Chattanooga teams.