Region 3-4A 2016

smpanthers

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central kept up for a quarter and a half. East ham squeaks by with an 11 point win? hixson was beat by a VERY good Marion team In a game Marion was picked to win. Seq dominated with 7 point win? Cumberland wasn't expected to be very good, LA are expected to be down.

Looks to me the region is right where everyone thought.

Stone- head and shoulders top dog

East ham & Hixson- battle it out for 2nd

Central- will win some this year but won't turn the corner yet.

LA, Seq, Cumberland rounding out the region.

Only question for me is how good or bad will East Ham be. This team is full of seniors. Like I said earlier all a matter of the offense carrying the load till (if) the defense can figure it out.

Edited by mcvolfan

Central kept up for a quarter and a half. East ham squeaks by with an 11 point win? hixson was beat by a VERY good Marion team In a game Marion was picked to win. Seq dominated with 7 point win? Cumberland wasn't expected to be very good, LA are expected to be down.

Looks to me the region is right where everyone thought.

Stone- head and shoulders top dog

East ham & Hixson- battle it out for 2nd

Central- will win some this year but won't turn the corner yet.

LA, Seq, Cumberland rounding out the region.

Only question for me is how good or bad will East Ham be. This team is full of seniors. Like I said earlier all a matter of the offense carrying the load till (if) the defense can figure it out.

I read Sequoyah won 59-19? But I'm guessing East Ham will gather confidence as the year goes on, they weren't looking great at the beginning of last year were they?

I read Sequoyah won 59-19? But I'm guessing East Ham will gather confidence as the year goes on, they weren't looking great at the beginning of last year were they?

Your correct in your score, I stand corrected.

They're a play to their competition team. Coach Gatewood isn't in to the running up of the score. Will go conservative with a 2 score lead. You won't see east ham with big blowout numbers historically unless the other team is just that bad and he can't help it. That's not to say there weren't some issues last night. I think signal is still healthy and is a scrappy team. They have players, just not enough to keep up the fresh legs intensity.

Stone Memorial vs Dekalb (42-24)

East Hamilton vs Cleveland (7-28)

Hixson vs Walker Valley (17-14)

Sequoyah vs Polk county (49-6)

Cumberland County vs Kingston (0-21)

LA vs Cookeville (6-42)

Chatt Central vs Soddy Daisy (28-17)

Stone 35 dekalb 14

East ham 21 Cleveland 49

Hixson 7 walker valley 42

Sequoyah 14 Polk 35

LA vs cookeville- take your word for it. I don't know a thing about cookeville

Cumberland vs Kingston- again, take your word for it.

Central 7 Soddy daisy 28