Region 3-4A 2016

smpanthers

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard Catholic scored at will vs. East Ham

Pretty accurate. Their offense looked solid. I think WV came out on top against them they threw an int. first series. After that they looked good a couple missed assignments. Line is huge. The big kid even played some d. East Hamilton has some work to do but they have Talent. WV offense against EH wasn't as sharp as against Catholic but I think they still pulled it out. They need to quit putting that little guard at D end. The one time against EH it looked like the scene from the blind side where they guy got drove over the fence. Same thing except he got drove from the 10 through the end zone and that's where they ran it for a touch town against WV. Very comical looking. Knox Catholic has a couple kids that can scoot. Well coached. But I'm not sure they were happy with the outcome. Still just a scrimmage can't read to much into it.

Pretty accurate. Their offense looked solid. I think WV came out on top against them they threw an int. first series. After that they looked good a couple missed assignments. Line is huge. The big kid even played some d. East Hamilton has some work to do but they have Talent. WV offense against EH wasn't as sharp as against Catholic but I think they still pulled it out. They need to quit putting that little guard at D end. The one time against EH it looked like the scene from the blind side where they guy got drove over the fence. Same thing except he got drove from the 10 through the end zone and that's where they ran it for a touch town against WV. Very comical looking. Knox Catholic has a couple kids that can scoot. Well coached. But I'm not sure they were happy with the outcome. Still just a scrimmage can't read to much into it.

I heard they beat WV. They were without Kuerschen which I think is their best all around player and another starter at LB.

I heard they beat WV. They were without Kuerschen which I think is their best all around player and another starter at LB.

I counted four scores to 3 WV. That said I could of missed something I was also watching JV on other end of field. Irish looked like beast against EH. That's why I was surprised how WV scored on them. They might of been trying some different player at the time. I know the one coach was very vocal and it was no guessing he was upset with the performance. I thought their team over all looked better than last year. Except it looks like that big QB has graduated. But the one they had running with the ones was pretty good just not as big a dual threat from what I saw. Still just a scrimmage on very hot day. A lot of local coaches there to watch.

I counted four scores to 3 WV. That said I could of missed something I was also watching JV on other end of field. Irish looked like beast against EH. That's why I was surprised how WV scored on them. They might of been trying some different player at the time. I know the one coach was very vocal and it was no guessing he was upset with the performance. I thought their team over all looked better than last year. Except it looks like that big QB has graduated. But the one they had running with the ones was pretty good just not as big a dual threat from what I saw. Still just a scrimmage on very hot day. A lot of local coaches there to watch.

The QB was the starter last year after game 4.

Catholic's QB was MVP of the state championship game last year.