Trezevant vs. Marion THE BATTLE FOR 2A SUPREMACY

I'm thinking some may be overlooking the defense, they may not be all that disciplined in their scheme but they have the speed and quickness to make up for it. I'm also thinking they are pretty physical. Walters may have to tote the rock quite a bit.

No doubt they are athletic and physical.  So was Tyner.  But MC's offense makes its business with deception and to stop it you must be disciplined.  Defenses that rely solely on reacting to what their eyes see instead of executing their assignment will be burned.

True. Rumor has it with 2 or 3 players who didnt live in g.ville but hey... Records are meant to be broken. Now who is going to break them ? Walters, Mr. 8 seconds of daylight, or part of the entourage ?

They did live in Greeneville but whatever will make that pill easier to swallow

You're a smart cookie. Based off of these Id say you feel confident that you're about to beat them bad?

I am not confident that will beat them bad at all.  I think we can beat them and I have seen worse odds.  Football is a game of matchups and we will try to exploit their weakness while playing to our strength and they will do the same.  This team is similar to Tyner (not schematically, neither really has a scheme to speak of they run plays) except they have better overall talent at the RB slot.  Their inability to throw the ball down field will be a big help to MC.  Y’all, Boyd, and Hampton caused more problems for us than Tyner cause we had to respect the pass.  If they can come up with a passing game by Saturday, that would be bad for MC.