Ravunwould agin Mairvul (tha reemaitch)

STARSNBARS

Ravenwood shouldn't be different. It should be allowed for all teams. I've seen it happen hundreds of times without any players getting hurt by a nut. IMO - we shouldn't penalize all the good folks and players for the 1 potential nut. Alot of people in the school programs sacrifice to give the football teams a little better chance of winning. If you don't think the big win for the program is about the entire school, then you missed the players run to the end of the field to try to celebrate across the fence with their classmates. Those players wanted their friends to join them. That visual of the R'wood program at the end of the field with a stupid fence separating it is what I take away from the game last night. I really thought it looked made both TTU and t$$aa look bad.

I see what you are saying but I guess if the the TSSAA aires on the side of caution. Probably 99% of time nothing would happen but that 1 time it did it would be a nightmare. Sucks but the world we live in today. Plus getting them off the field for the next game and out of the way for the trophy presentations would be a mess as well. Ravenwood has always had a great cheering section. Wasn't they ones that dressed up like brave heart one year?

His double wall bats??

I want to be clear how much I despise you all. Most of you don't know the difference between a holding call or holding a kid in a rocker. I speak for most coaches of how much we can't stand you. You ridicule programs and criticize coaches who work 50+ hours for literally no pay. You will never experience the crying of a young man who you have coach knowing that it's all over at end of season. I rather be a role model and a positive influence that any record you think I should have and GQ would agree with me. If I never coach again or die tommorrow I want you to know how much I hate you I hate what you stand for and your ridiculous criticizing. I have been a positive influence in many young men's lives and all the bull you say about me will never change that

I want to be clear how much I despise you all. Most of you don't know the difference between a holding call or holding a kid in a rocker. I speak for most coaches of how much we can't stand you. You ridicule programs and criticize coaches who work 50+ hours for literally no pay. You will never experience the crying of a young man who you have coach knowing that it's all over at end of season. I rather be a role model and a positive influence that any record you think I should have and GQ would agree with me. If I never coach again or die tommorrow I want you to know how much I hate you I hate what you stand for and your ridiculous criticizing. I have been a positive influence in many young men's lives and all the bull you say about me will never change that

I'm sure you make Mr. Cup, Coach Shadowens and the entire GovClub community proud. Rofl

Then there is MARYVILLEs own admin who think that they run the whole dang show. Having the CPD harass their own students about standing on the railing. Some fans were asking why RWs students werent moved, it wad because their admin didnt ask for it. Isnt this all about the students and atheletes? And in a previous post about MARYVILLEs hand sitting fans well they are some of the very ones of which i speak. There is a change coming , the parents students and tax payers are tired of it , this good ole boy network is going to learn a lesson or two about how things are going to be no matter what their last names are. FED UP! Just a heads you to you because I know you monitor this board , you may intimdate and threaten our kids when they are at school but you dont me and you will not do it to mine ever again. We run you!

Maryville ' s admins being control freaks? Why does that not surprise me? When I went there they seemed to enjoy bullying students. Heck, one of the principals yanked my headphones out of my ears one day and screamed that if he saw me listening to music again it was going to be his. Keep in mind this was in the morning 30 minutes before class even started. Needless to say, I didn't stay at maryville much longer after that happened.

Maryville ' s admins being control freaks? Why does that not surprise me? When I went there they seemed to enjoy bullying students. Heck, one of the principals yanked my headphones out of my ears one day and screamed that if he saw me listening to music again it was going to be his. Keep in mind this was in the morning 30 minutes before class even started. Needless to say, I didn't stay at maryville much longer after that happened.

91 i cant disagree with you here man , it is ridiculous. If it had been my kid he would be mine.cant stay in the protected confines of that building all the time. Edited by GREYRIDERx

Hate is a pretty strong word, my friend. Keep things in perspective. This is a high school football message board for crying out loud.

Hate is a pretty strong word, my friend. Keep things in perspective. This is a high school football message board for crying out loud.

really do you read what these people say and the ridicule. I say hate is a passionate word and I don't refrain from it. You see coaching or shutting up and listen to this is not a hard decision. You get on here and say it's a high school message board and they RIDICULE coaches and players who give it all and you think I'm out of line. I have just reached my sick of it point.