5A state title game sevier vs Indy..

steelerfan32

Banks is listed as an Athlete so he's the #1 ranked Athlete in TN that plays RB first. He's listed as an athlete because he also plays ST and occasionally CB. He will run the ball in college not CB.

Alot of other people that are highly recruited play more than one position and not listed as athlete. That doesn't mean he is the #1 RB in this class. I guess myself and ever other recruiter are wrong because no one has him listed as a RB and every sight is projecting him as a DB because his size does not translate into a RB at the next level

Alot of other people that are highly recruited play more than one position and not listed as athlete. That doesn't mean he is the #1 RB in this class. I guess myself and ever other recruiter are wrong because no one has him listed as a RB and every sight is projecting him as a DB because his size does not translate into a RB at the next level

There is no other recruit that is labeled as a RB ranked above him. If you were a "recruiter" you would realize that. Banks is primarily a RB. What other players ranked above him are primarily a RB? I've never put a whole lot of stock in the recruiting system anyway and really couldn't care less if Banks was labeled as a kicker. The fact of the matter is he is the highest ranked player that plays RB in the state of TN according to the "recruiters" like yourself and all 4 major recruiting services regardless of how he's labeled. 

There is no other recruit that is labeled as a RB ranked above him. If you were a "recruiter" you would realize that. Banks is primarily a RB. What other players ranked above him are primarily a RB? I've never put a whole lot of stock in the recruiting system anyway and really couldn't care less if Banks was labeled as a kicker. The fact of the matter is he is the highest ranked player that plays RB in the state of TN according to the "recruiters" like yourself and all 4 major recruiting services regardless of how he's labeled.

Might want to do some more research on players ranked above him. Bituli, Dodson, and Tisdale all play RB on offense and ranked higher than him. Fact is I would check my fact before one calls them a fact. He is not being recruited as a RB or they would list him as one and coaches feel like he can help their team an many aspects such as. KR, SLOT, OR DB at his size. Edited by Swipes

Might want to do some more research on players ranked above him. Bituli, Dodson, and Tisdale all play RB on offense and ranked higher than him. Fact is I would check my fact before one calls them a fact. He is not being recruited as a RB or they would list him as one and coaches feel like he can help their team an many aspects such as. KR, SLOT, OR DB at his size.

Not going to beat a dead horse with you recruiter but none of those players play RB primarily. Banks' first position is RB. If you and all of the other recruiters thought he was going to play CB then it would say CB on his recruiting profiles. He also returns kicks. This is why I have a hard time with people claiming to be recruiters. You have no idea what he's going to play at the next level so you just say..."Don't know what he's going to do so let's just call him an athlete". heck, they're ALL athletes. But tomorrow night he'll be a Running Back just like he has been all year.

Not going to beat a dead horse with you recruiter but none of those players play RB primarily. Banks' first position is RB. If you and all of the other recruiters thought he was going to play CB then it would say CB on his recruiting profiles. He also returns kicks. This is why I have a hard time with people claiming to be recruiters. You have no idea what he's going to play at the next level so you just say..."Don't know what he's going to do so let's just call him an athlete". heck, they're ALL athletes. But tomorrow night he'll be a Running Back just like he has been all year.

I never once said I was a recruiter. I said myself and every other recruiter (rivals,24/7,espn, scout) don't have him projected as a RB at the next level if he goes D1. Scout actually has him listed as a CB. I've seen him play multiple times this year and see him there and a KR. The 3 players I named above him primarily position on offense is RB and there is film to prove that. He is a great player but the #1 RB in the state myself and other would beg to differ. I said they listed him as an athlete because he will either be CB, slot wr, or KR like I stated before. 5"8 160 RB in college at the D1 level you don't see. Just wait and see!

Edited by Swipes

I never once said I was a recruiter. I said myself and every other recruiter (rivals,24/7,espn, scout) don't have him projected as a RB at the next level if he goes D1. And I've seen him play multiple times this year. The 3 players I named above him primarily position on offense is RB and there is film to prove that. He is a great player but the #1 RB in the state myself and other would beg to differ. I said they listed him as an athlete because he will either be CB, slot wr, or KR like I stated before. 5"8 160 RB in college at the D1 level you don't see. Just wait and see!

I don't care if he's labeled as a ping pong guru as long as he has an opportunity to get an education!

I respectfully disagree with you 100% but that's OK. I'll just "wait and see" and be happy when he gets his education payed for. Have a great day Recruiter! 

I don't care if he's labeled as a ping pong guru as long as he has an opportunity to get an education!

I respectfully disagree with you 100% but that's OK. I'll just "wait and see" and be happy when he gets his education payed for. Have a great day Recruiter!

Someone sounds a little hurt that everyone's not looking through purple glasses. I hope he gets a great education and can get qualified to attend college. There is alot more to life than football

Someone sounds a little hurt that everyone's not looking through purple glasses. I hope he gets a great education and can get qualified to attend college. There is alot more to life than football

I assume that someone you're referring to is me so let me answer by saying this...I am a Smoky Bear fan but my glasses are clear. I was really trying to be respectful but you make that difficult. I have nothing but respect for Indy and their fans but you're different. You don't have a clue. See you tomorrow...I'll be the one in the purple hat with clear glasses watching Banks run the football up and down the field! 

I assume that someone you're referring to is me so let me answer by saying this...I am a Smoky Bear fan but my glasses are clear. I was really trying to be respectful but you make that difficult. I have nothing but respect for Indy and their fans but you're different. You don't have a clue. See you tomorrow...I'll be the one in the purple hat with clear glasses watching Banks run the football up and down the field!

I'm neither a Indy fan nor a Smoky Bears fan. Just have a different opinion than you and I have no clue what I have said that would represent no class. Just stated my opinion and I'm sure other share the same view as me, as one of the gallatin posters said he doesn't see him running the ball in college at his size. Just because someone states a different view doesn't make them classless. Get off your high horse!