Boyd Buc 2016

reaction

Do the writers that vote do so solely by the stats are provided by coaches to Chattanooga times free press and compare those to the other guys in the state?

Not all papers are allowed to vote and I really don't know the one's that can. I don't think any of our local writers have a vote. I'm really surprised we had 2 kids make it. I'm sure their stats were good enough, just didn't think they would get enough votes from around the state.

I thought you're kid was pretty special as well,if not for the missed time I'd say he would have had a great chance of making all state. I hope we meet in baseball this year, we should have a fairly good team.

Boyds #9 missed more time than Logan Walters, however he still made the all state team.  Does that mean just because he is a utc commitment that he got the all state nod?

Thanks pujo. Yes would be great meeting up for a baseball game. Sld have a strong team.

I would say basketball but afraid yall would kill us lol. How is basketball going

Doing alright in Basketball but the QB is still out for a while. We should better when he returns. We've never been known for baseball but this team could be pretty good.