2016 Region 4-5A

Dang, I've been out of the loop for a while. Didn't know Cleveland had a new QB. Why would they change, with him having a year under is belt in that offense? Who is the new QB? Anyone see the scrimmage vs Clinton?

The starter from last year got into that Bball fight. He was kicked off the basketball team and heard he was the football team, but now is a DB what I hear.

Transfer may be a better passer. Which is what Cleveland needs. Veer doesn't always work and Hill wasn't that good of a passer.

Veer doesn't always work but u run the veer for a reason lol. If you want a passer, you run a passing offense. Hill wasn't accurate but had a pretty strong arm. And was a threat to take off and run with the option attack. But the coaches know more than me, so I guess the new kid is better idk.

Edited by fooseball95

Veer doesn't always work but u run the veer for a reason lol. If you want a passer, you run a passing offense. Hill wasn't accurate but had a pretty strong arm.

I think if it was 3rd and 10-15, I would want a passing QB in there that's accurate and not making the defense know you have one option. Stop the run or some short pass.

I think if it was 3rd and 10-15, I would want a passing QB in there that's accurate and not making the defense know you have one option. Stop the run or some short pass.

True, but if I'm running a veer attack, I want a athletic QB. If they are focused on throwing then they need to change the offense. I understand throwing more to not be one dimensional but are you gonna run a veer but throw more? Seems odd to me