2016 Region 4-5A

I've "thought" WV would be better the last two years than they were, so my (and everyone's) doubt is valid they will be this year. They've had much better talent every year that Glenn Ray has been coach than has shown in the final W-L record. When different players are playing year after year and the team underachieves every year, the common denominator is the head coach.

Records speak louder than words. This season will speak volumes.

Yes big news about the changes. Did some research on this before the radio show I do last night. Based on 2014 totals there would 54 teams per division. Probably looking at 50 t0 52 teams per division in the end.

Went back and looked at the 2014 enrollment numbers and based on that (still includes the 24 private schools that may be leaving) Bradley, McMinn County, Rhea County Walker Valley and Ooltewah would be in 6A. Ooltewah was the smallest school in that list so it's possible they could remain in 5A.. Most likely a couple of Knoxville area teams, maybe Hardin Valley or William Blount may be included. This is mostly an educated (or maybe undereducated) guess.

Cleveland and Soddy Daisy would remain in 5A, but the other district mates would be a big question with most likely Oak Ridge and Lenoir City as well as maybe Powell and West being possible district mates. Not many teams in the Chattanooga area fall into the 5A class based on the 2014 numbers.

Will be really interesting to see the numbers from 2016 when they come out in late September, and see what they look like, and taking out the 24 privates that may be leaving.

OOLTEWAH IS ONE OF THE LARGER SCHOO

S IN HAMILTON COUNTY. IT WAS A TIME WHEN SCHOOLS LIKE OAK RIDGE, WILLIAM BLONT AND HERITAGE WERE ON OUR SCHEDULE. BUT I SEE THAT THE SUPER 32 DIDN'T WORK FOR THE T$$AA.

CLEVELAND THIS IS THE YEAR YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO BEAT SEVIER.. BUT YOU ARE NOT THAT GOOD EARLY. THE OWLS SHOULD BEAT YOU THIS TIME AND WE DEFINITELY NOT TAKINGS A STEP BACK. DEFENSIVELY...MAYBE...BUT NOT ENOUGH TO TAKE A STEP BACK. OFFENSIVELY..MUCH IMPROVED.

best team you've had in years couldn't best us, son.

I saw Bledsoe score once on a mix of 1s and 2s. White scored a few times. White has some players but not enough to compete with schools with twice the numbers. We have about sixty boys out. We have too many guys going both ways. I actually think we will be better and will compete with most for a while but will struggle when our guys get tired. I think we should handle the three non district games other than Cookeville. The District will be tuff. I would love to see us surprise a couple of teams but realize what we are up against. I think we will play hard and at least be physical...