2016 Region 4-5A

Like I said before PA, I believe come playoff time, we will shut the spread down, DB's will lock the receivers down! -I ALSO KNOW THAT THERE IS NO TEAM IN TENNESSEE (EVEN YOUR OWLS) THAT COULD BEAT CATHEDRAL (INDIANA)!!!

-I LOVE THAT WE ALL HAVE PRIDE IN OUR LOCAL SCHOOLS, MAKES THIS A SALTY REGION AND THREAD!

LET'S GO AHEAD AND CROWN THE EAGLES. THEY HAVE ALOT OF PRIDE. I GOT TO SEE THAT SECONDARY BEFORE I GIVE UP ON A 4PEAT FOR DEM OWLS....

i will have to see how your DC, the worst head coach in Rhea Co Football history, plans to replace 9 starters on defense before I'm ready to put the Owls in my playoff predictions.  

WHOOOO are you talking about?

HE PROBABLY TALKING ABOUT MY BUDDY DOUG THAT ACTUALLY JUMPSTARTED THE WEIGHT PROGRAM AND WHEN HE LEFT THATS WHEN YOU STARTED TO WIN BECAUSE HE GOT YOU IN THE CONDITION MINDSET AND WHEN THE NEXT COACH CAME IN THAT WAS ONE LESS BATTLE HE HAD TO FIGHT.

THE EAGLE WITH PRIDE DON'T BOTHER ME WITH HIS JABS...PRIDE COMES BEFORE DESTRUCTION. #LOP

Edited by PassiveAggressive

Like I said before PA, I believe come playoff time, we will shut the spread down, DB's will lock the receivers down! -I ALSO KNOW THAT THERE IS NO TEAM IN TENNESSEE (EVEN YOUR OWLS) THAT COULD BEAT CATHEDRAL (INDIANA)!!!

-I LOVE THAT WE ALL HAVE PRIDE IN OUR LOCAL SCHOOLS, MAKES THIS A SALTY REGION AND THREAD!

ADSI, YOU REMIND ME OF A YOUNG OVERZEALOUS PA LOL. SUCH A FANATIC THAT YOU REFUSE TO ADDRESS YOUR TEAMS WEAKNESSES. YOU WILL LEARN. THEN YOU WILL START KEEPING IT 100.

HE PROBABLY TALKING ABOUT MY BUDDY DOUG THAT ACTUALLY JUMPSTARTED THE WEIGHT PROGRAM AND WHEN HE LEFT THATS WHEN YOU STARTED TO WIN BECAUSE HE GOT YOU IN THE CONDITION MINDSET AND WHEN THE NEXT COACH CAME IN THAT WAS ONE LESS BATTLE HE HAD TO FIGHT.

THE EAGLE WITH PRIDE DON'T BOTHER ME WITH HIS JABS...PRIDE COMES BEFORE DESTRUCTION. #LOP

I like Doug - across the river where he belongs.

#LOP #POS

i will have to see how your DC, the worst head coach in Rhea Co Football history, plans to replace 9 starters on defense before I'm ready to put the Owls in my playoff predictions.

PLAYOFFS??? WHOMEVER IS COACHING YOUR DBS NEED HIS LICENSE REVOKED.

YOU BETTER RUN THAT BALL AT ANOTHER LEVEL BECAUSE YOU WILL GET MOLLYWHOPPED BY A SPREAD OFFENSE AND A STUD QB WITH SOME STUD WIDEOUTS. DON'T THINK YOU WILL RUN THRU THE DISTRICT THIS TIME WITH THAT FLAW LOL. AND LEAVE MY BUDDY DOUG ALONE HIS DEFENSE SHUT YOU OUT AND MADE YOU COUGH THAT BALL UP 5 TIMES AND YOU ESCAPED BY 1 POINT. BUT WHAT DID I TELL YOU WOULD HAPPEN IN THE NEXT ROUND WITH A STUD QB AND WIDEOUTS? THE ONLY RUNNING THEY DID WWAS TO THE SIDELINES AND THE LOCKER ROOM!! HA