My predictions for week 2

Cannon vs Jackson 28-21

Upperman vs Monterey 17-21

Smith vs gordonsville 35-14

Grundy vs Marion 6-56

York vs white 7-17

Sequatchie vs whitwell 56-6

Dekalb vs stone 21-43

My predictions are all based on threads from here..I believe upperman loses a close one to Monterey in a big rivalry game..cannon pulls off the upset to go on 2-0..smith rebounds this week against gordonsville..Grundy continues its losing streak against big time rival Marion county..one domentional York loses close against white..Sequatchie blows out whitwell expect starters to be benched by the second quarter..

Dekalb keeps it close for the first half but expecting stone to pull away late in the 3rd quarter

I was really surprised at YAI being that one dementinal. They did not loose that much from last year and had a very balanced attack. Watching the play back on local tv on Sunday I don't think they completed but 3 or 4 passes. Hopefully they get that fixed. They have a very good qb but he will never last the season if he is running the ball as much as he did last Friday. Defense did look better than last but not as well as I thought they did in the preseason game I got to watch. GO DRAGONS!!!!!

Edited by YAIDAD

I was really surprised at YAI being that one dementinal. They did not loose that much from last year and had a very balanced attack. Watching the play back on local tv on Sunday I don't think they completed but 3 or 4 passes. Hopefully they get that fixed. They have a very good qb but he will never last the season if he is running the ball as much as he did last Friday. Defense did look better than last but not as well as I thought they did in the preseason game I got to watch. GO DRAGONS!!!!!

Maybe the ball coach just thought it would have better success if y'all just ran the ball..

My predictions for week 2

Cannon vs Jackson 28-21

Upperman vs Monterey 17-21

Smith vs gordonsville 35-14

Grundy vs Marion 6-56

York vs white 7-17

Sequatchie vs whitwell 56-6

Dekalb vs stone 21-43

My predictions are all based on threads from here..I believe upperman loses a close one to Monterey in a big rivalry game..cannon pulls off the upset to go on 2-0..smith rebounds this week against gordonsville..Grundy continues its losing streak against big time rival Marion county..one domentional York loses close against white..Sequatchie blows out whitwell expect starters to be benched by the second quarter..

Dekalb keeps it close for the first half but expecting stone to pull away late in the 3rd quarter

Jackets86, Whitwell will compete better with Sequatchie than that. Someone sounds a little bitter that Grundy didn't beat the ole little pitiful tigers like you thought. Whitwell is better than that and Grundy is a little better then you give them credit for.

Jackets86, Whitwell will compete better with Sequatchie than that. Someone sounds a little bitter that Grundy didn't beat the ole little pitiful tigers like you thought. Whitwell is better than that and Grundy is a little better then you give them credit for.

I'm not bitter if Grundy wouldn't have fumbled 6 times and threw an interception the game would have been tied 21-21..that being said whitwell does not even come close to playing good against sequatchie..stop drinkin that red kool aid and you'll see what I mean come Friday..