3a region 4 2016

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good offensive line, but to slow for defens

I'm not sure I agree with the defensive scheme we run, but you guys will run the table. Very physical and you execute your offense very well. We didn't click on offense, credit your defense. #86 was very disruptive and always harassing Jennings in the backfield.

I'm not sure I agree with the defensive scheme we run, but you guys will run the table. Very physical and you execute your offense very well. We didn't click on offense, credit your defense. #86 was very disruptive and always harassing Jennings in the backfield.

dekalb needed to run the ball more in my opinion. They were popping off 5-6 yards a carry, then would throw 2 incompletions and it be 4th and 5. Confusing play calling to say the least

My region rankings

1. DC

2. Sequatchie

3. York

4. Upperman

5. Smith

6. Grundy

7. Cannon

Mine is

1. Sequatchie

2. Dekalb

3. York

4. Upperman

5. Smith

6. Cannon

7. Grundy

3-5 could go anyway really both teams are bout the same nothing really there at all just average ball teams..1 and 2 is best teams in the region but dekalb struggles against wing t which is what Sequatchie runs..Sequatchie wins and then the two bottom feeders are cannon and Grundy this week they will fight to see who won't finish last in the region..

Watching the play back on local tv. York lost by 21 and had 14 points taken off the board and had several long runs called back in the first half. If they can clean up the offense they will be ok. Only worry is will it be like last year. Will they just have to try to score every time because defense can't stop someone.