Chattanooga area girls bball 2015-2016

FootballFan51

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spot on OHS80. The best programs with the best coaches. That's where my daughter is going. Those schools you named are the first ones that college coaches scout out because that know the quality level of those programs and their coaches. 

College coaches scout teams that have good players that may be college material.  They watch them play AAU ball and get reports from others watching them.  In this day of communication a good player won't be overlooked.  Single A Meigs County and AA McMinn Central has had and now have as many Division 1 players as those other schools listed.

All of those schools have been the beginning and the end of the discussion when it comes to Chattanooga area basketball for many years.  I do believe that the winds are changing though and the place to be for young talent is East Hamilton.  The education there is private quality without the expense.  East Hamilton basketball will soon be the dominant program in the area with the talent/coach combination currently in place.  I am glad that my children will soon be Hurricanes.

Spot on OHS80. The best programs with the best coaches. That's where my daughter is going. Those schools you named are the first ones that college coaches scout out because that know the quality level of those programs and their coaches.

Was you at the BEST OF PREPS? LOLOL, their ain't a coach anywhere looking at CCS, or GPS. HH don't count they have no rules and Baylor is struggling to beat 1A schools so you tell me where the talent is????? I know.

All of those schools have been the beginning and the end of the discussion when it comes to Chattanooga area basketball for many years. I do believe that the winds are changing though and the place to be for young talent is East Hamilton. The education there is private quality without the expense. East Hamilton basketball will soon be the dominant program in the area with the talent/coach combination currently in place. I am glad that my children will soon be Hurricanes.

Don't know about DOMINANT Hp but definitely competitive. Bradley will still own that district.

Was you at the BEST OF PREPS? LOLOL, their ain't a coach anywhere looking at CCS, or GPS. HH don't count they have no rules and Baylor is struggling to beat 1A schools so you tell me where the talent is????? I know.

i didn't make it to BOP and have seen seen many coaches prowling around the high schools.

my point about the high schools was the quality of the coaching. and i would ad megis and mcminn central to the list of school to play for if you want to move on. athletes move to the next level from many school in the area however, you can be the level and skill of coaches at bradley, mcminn central, megis, baylor and gps. :popcorneater:

Edited by OHS80

• 2 weeks later...

Huge week for East Hamilton girls. At Cleveland on Tuesday and at Walker Valley on Friday. After a great win at McMinn this past Friday, will they be able to go into Bradley County and get a win?

Good group, Bradley usually gets stronger down the road, EH will handle a beat up Cleveland and an underachieving WV to take 2nd in the district.