Who Are the Best Teams in East TN?

etownsparky

I'm sorry ...could you please point out where I said A SINGLE WORD negative about Oak Ridge? The Lady Wildcats played a great ballgame. I hope they continue to play well on Wednesday.

Don't think he was directing that towards you Gov, but a select few on here who have said The Lady Cats play a very weak schedule and had an inflated record because of it. You're all class in my book. We're just having a bit of fun with guys like fastpace who think they are the swami's of Girls HS hoops. I thank him for saying it, though, because our girls feed off of haters like him. Thanks a lot for the well wishes. The Lady Govs are a class act.

Edited by SweetScience

I'm sorry ...could you please point out where I said A SINGLE WORD negative about Oak Ridge? The Lady Wildcats played a great ballgame. I hope they continue to play well on Wednesday.

WB's girls played with utmost class & sportsmanship. I mentioned to several people how impressed I was with them.

Very impressed with Oak Ridge.  They had a great "scheme" against WB and they were patient with it, and it got them a lot of easy buckets.  Obviously coached well and anytime it seemed like WB girls might be getting a little momentum back, the Ellison girl stuck daggers in us!  What a shooting performance from that young lady.

I believe they will be a tough match up for Bearden.  IF I was going to give Bearden an advantage, it would be that their post players may present more problems for OR than WB's did.  The guard match up's ought to be fun to watch.

For you OR fans that have felt disrespected, just remember:  "You're still playing ball, most of "our" teams are not"!  Good luck to the Lady Wildcats.

• Upvote 1

Very impressed with Oak Ridge. They had a great "scheme" against WB and they were patient with it, and it got them a lot of easy buckets. Obviously coached well and anytime it seemed like WB girls might be getting a little momentum back, the Ellison girl stuck daggers in us! What a shooting performance from that young lady.

I believe they will be a tough match up for Bearden. IF I was going to give Bearden an advantage, it would be that their post players may present more problems for OR than WB's did. The guard match up's ought to be fun to watch.

For you OR fans that have felt disrespected, just remember: "You're still playing ball, most of "our" teams are not"! Good luck to the Lady Wildcats.

+1 thanks GovMan!

Very impressed with Oak Ridge. They had a great "scheme" against WB and they were patient with it, and it got them a lot of easy buckets. Obviously coached well and anytime it seemed like WB girls might be getting a little momentum back, the Ellison girl stuck daggers in us! What a shooting performance from that young lady.

I believe they will be a tough match up for Bearden. IF I was going to give Bearden an advantage, it would be that their post players may present more problems for OR than WB's did. The guard match up's ought to be fun to watch.

For you OR fans that have felt disrespected, just remember: "You're still playing ball, most of "our" teams are not"! Good luck to the Lady Wildcats.

N/A Edited by SweetScience

Thanks a lot lawnman, I appreciate it buddy. It'll take a few upsets for us to make it, but regardless of what happens I'm very proud of our girls and they have really exceeded expectations this season.

Your welcome and tournament time is awsome and making it to Boro is so special and it's hard to get there but these girls work hard to get to this point and that's what makes it so special.