2A REGION 4 2016

GeneralForrest

I think h2o is up from last year, and forrest is down from last year (defensively). Forrest is better offensively than last year. Losing mr football tends to do that. I think this game is closer than most predict. There are 2 misleading scores IMO on the schedule. I'll wait for a score prediction but I think right now I'll put the over/under at 60

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record.... None of these people are from Watertown so it's not our own hype, Amerigha.

Is it hype if a school that has always finished 4th to the big 3 friendship,trousdale,gville for years finally has the best team they have had since the 1970's or maybe ever? I am not saying they will win the gold ball. all i am saying is I have been to h20 games for alot of yrs and they have good athletes and play as a team. If its hype saying H20 is 3-0 and scored 156pts in 3 games and one of the best teams this small town has witnessed then we will take the hype.