Grace Christian @ Meigs

Ladyramshoop

Congrats to Meigs girls. Played very well and just flat out whipped us. The defense took Grace out of their game and man did they shoot it well. They are really good. As the Grace coach reminded our girls we have been here before loosing by 25 at meigs and figured out a way to win District and Region Championship that year. One game certainly does not define or make a season. Give credit where credit is due, Meigs was better than us last night.

• Upvote 1

Thinking back a couple of week:

02BBALL

Meigs, well Meigs has the BEST player in the District and the Region and maybe the State in 1A, and surrounded by seniors

Ladyramshoop

well like it or not Grace is in the district. You loose credibility when you throw around best in the State.  You need to get out more.

I sure am glad am glad she not considered as a all state player. WE ARE LITTLE OLD MEIGS CO.   TFL

Taylor Boggess and Alyson Crowder for Meigs have been teammates on the High School Fire team with Jacobi Lynn, Hannah Cherry, Bailey Martin, and Jordan Wright that start for Central. Katie Wampler, Emily Plaster, and Savannah Casteel as well. The only player that hasn't come through the Fire program on Central's squad I believe is Savannah Atkins the senior post. Both Meigs and Central are fast paced, get after it kind of squads. Really intense when they meet.

boggess is legit only time she doesn't score a lot is when they call a game tight and she picks up some fouls but that seems like its the case with everyone what all does meigs have in the system after them? looks like most of the marquee players will leave the district next year could be wide open

Meigs has a lot of talent coming in next year as freshman,as well as some great talent returning , I wouldn't imagine they would be "down" for long!!

Congrats to Meigs girls. Played very well and just flat out whipped us. The defense took Grace out of their game and man did they shoot it well. They are really good. As the Grace coach reminded our girls we have been here before loosing by 25 at meigs and figured out a way to win District and Region Championship that year. One game certainly does not define or make a season. Give credit where credit is due, Meigs was better than us last night.

Yeah next time grace plays them somehow they will have some transfers come in under the guise of missions or a "family needs student" that just so happens to be 6'1 and a really good player. That is how grace defines or makes their season . It's happened before and with TSSAA looking the other way it will happen again. 

Yeah next time grace plays them somehow they will have some transfers come in under the guise of missions or a "family needs student" that just so happens to be 6'1 and a really good player. That is how grace defines or makes their season . It's happened before and with TSSAA looking the other way it will happen again. 

Yea thats ok cause they still have the same coach, LOLOL. I do understand what your saying but with any luck D1 shouldnt have to worry about them much longer. They should, from what i understand be headed to D2 with all the other privates.

Edited by MartianMan