What happen to Liberty basketball?

Basketball102

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liberty is in good shape. They play hard defense and they rebound and that helps them compete while they get the talent built back up. More worried about Bolivar long-term. They have no talent coming in the middle school and not much on the current roster. Gonna be a tough 4-5 years ahead

open enrollment has nothing to do with SS basketball run the last few years....at least to my knowledge, I could be wrong tho.

I would suggest pointing out exactly where the entire roster/players reside inside the county before going that far....for the last three or four years at least. every single player and then we can determine if it's open enrollment or not. Maybe it is maybe it isn't. Doesn't matter to me one way or the other....either way the Hawks have been very impressive the last few years.

In terms of Liberty, I think ultimately it's as simple as not as many really high end type of players around as it once was. But maybe it is open enrollment, who knows...whatever it may be I'm confident the talent is down somewhat across the board for most of West TN..........thats not saying we don't have some really good players , jsut not as many is all....of course it's just a blip for now and will certainly pick back up.

Edited by yankees8589