District and Regional Duals

wrestlingdad64

You will have another shot at us at the individual region tournament. I am glad that your team is much improved. We welcome the competition. It makes our region stronger and more competitive. Not sure about the coward comment. We have always wrestled as much tough competition as possible. This conversation is over. I need to prepare my kids for the state duals. If you would like to further discuss this, give me a call.

Shannon Sayne

Halls WRESTLING

865-659-1538

Good luck coach and hope this region does come out in full beast mode. Hope this state is one of the best ever. Looks like they're tons of great teams in this state this year. Looking forward to it. Good luck! From a Bear!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why wrestling remains a minor sport.

it remains a minor sport because it gets almost 0 coverage and support from many not because of things like this. How about we all do what we can to fill the ag center to help the sport grow.

Congrates to all of those that sacrifised so much to make it to the state duals. Lets all enjoy a great weekend of wrestling

wrestlingdad64 you look like a whiny baby, I have no dog in this fight but Hardin Valley isn't beating Halls or Gibbs either way. Both are better teams then Hardin Valley is and will be, sorry to bust your bubble but there is a reason those have been ranked teams all year and Hardin hasn't! So quit your whining and get the kids back out there and practice harder and better and get them ready for the region individuals, as really state duals don't mean anything unless you win it, and considering you don't have a chance to beat Bradley, Wilson Central, Beech, Soddy, Gibbs, etc it's not a big loss not being there!