Rematch: Lewis vs. Mckenzie....

pantherman

SLOBBERKOCKER CAN YOU SAY ANY THING ABOUT ANOTHER TEAM THAT IS POSITIVE. I HAVE WATCHED OUR REGION PLAY YOURS AND WE HAVE DONE SEVERAL THINGS YOU HAVEN'T. BEAT HUNTINGDON AND PARSONS. WE HELPED YOU WITH YOUR OLD RIVIAL AND YOU CONTINUE TO CUT EVERYONE DOWN. IT'S OK FOR PEOPLE IN A REGION TO PULL FOR EACH OTHER. I'M SURE HUNTINGDON ISN'T PULLING FOR YOU. EVEN THOUGH WE DIDN'T MAKE IT TO THE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR I HAVE HOPE THAT LEWIS COUNTY WILL CONTINUE TO REPRESENT US WELL. FAIRVIEW, WAVERLY AND LORETTO HAVE BEEN DOGGED BY ME IN REGULAR SEASON AS WELL AS LEWIS COUNTY BUT IT'S PLAYOFF TIME AND I AM PROUD OF THEM ALL. YOU MUST ADMIT YOU HAD THE BEST OF LUCK SO FAR. HAYES MISSED THE FIRST ROUND WHICH REALLY HELPED YOU AND A MUD HOLE WAS THE ONLY THING TO SAVE YOU FROM COTHRAN HAVING 300 + YARDS. I BELIEVE IT WILL BE A FIGHT TO THE END FRIDAY NIGHT AND I SOMEHOW FEEL OUR BIG FOE, LEWIS COUNTY IS READY TO TAKE THAT NEXT BIG STEP. YOU HAVE BEEN IN A GOOD RUN AND HAVE A GREAT YEAR TO BE PROUD OF NO MATTER WHAT THE OUT COME IS FRIDAY. GOOD LUCK AND TONE DOWN THE SLURS OR YOU JUST MIGHT HAVE TO EAT THOSE WORDS LIKE SO MANY OF US HAVE HAD TO DO THIS YEAR.

P.S. YOU'D BETTER HOPE IT RAINS OR YOU MIGHT HAVE TO HIDE LIKE I HAVE.

CONGRADS TO LORETTO, FAIRVIEW, AND WAVERLY FOR REPRESENTING US WELL IN REGION 5 2A IN THE PLAYOFFS AND BEST OF LUCK TO LEWIS COUNTY FROM OLE SPORTFAN. KEEP THOSE HORNS BLOWING AND PICKUPS ROLLING. LOL :rolleyes:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr sport fan, I have dogged no one. I just respond to the critical posts. Go and read a little better. Comments like some of the children make on here need a responce. Not one time have I dogged anyone. Even yourself.."better hope it rains".....and the excuses......i grow tired of them all. I have stated in previous posts, LC should win this one. Im gonna defend my team, and im sorry if it offends you. My comments will continue as long as the crying does.

Guest 3249Jet

THIS GAME MAY BE DECIDED BY WHAT TYPE CONDITON THE REBELS FIELD IS IN. LOT OF MOTIVATION FOR LEWIS AFTER LOSING AT HOME TO THE REBELS LAST YEAR.I'LL TKAE LEWIS OVER THE REBELS.

LEWIS VS MILAN IN THE SEMIS

THE WINNER OF LIPSCOMB AND GOODPASTURE TO WIN IT ALL IN 2A

Lewis County will win this match guarateed!!!!!!The Jackets gave this one away but there is no doubt the panters will take this victory.Mcknzie will be better off to stay at home for it will be a long ride for nothing.The Jackets will be there to support their fellow region champs..Sharp and compamy has too mant weapons for the rebels.The rebels are too weak for Lewis on the outside for Sharp will pretty much have a hay day Friday..lol...Go Panthers!!!!We at Fairview are behind you...Lewis 24 rebels 0!!!

I heard the Panthers were going to turn the BUS loose Friday night in McKenzie. Secret weapon we been holding on to all year. Good Luck Rebs, the Panthers will be to much. Panthers- 34 Rebels- 13.