DB vs Jeff County

bud

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MeanMachine

Do you doubt that DB will be ready for the game, do you remember the last time Jeff beat DB, two playoff wins and you all act like your the best ever, maybe your just filling yourselves out to something new, I'll cut yall some slack.

Guest dbindians14

I am a player on the dobyns bennett team... you may be able to guess who i am by my name. but anyways... we will come out and shut down anything that jeff can dish out. we will win and go on to the semis for the 3rd time in 5 years. Jeff has talented athletes but they cannot compare with us. We are not overlooking anybody. Stop trying to convince yourselves otherwise. Roll Tribe

Guest Jsmith15

I hope both teams are better than they were 2 months ago. Last time I checked that was why football teams practiced.It is amazing that people from Jeff Co. think they are the only team that is getting better. I hate to tell you this but the last time you played DB they did not have their best player and they still beat you bad. That automatically makes DB better also plus they have also practiced since the last they played you. DB 28 Jeff 10

Guest AnonFan

1 player does not make a football team.. I believe DB had more than 1 starter out during that game as well. It takes a WHOLE team.. Wether you are on the sidelines or in the game, your team is only as strong as your weakest player.. You should always keep that in mind when you run your mouth on here... The talking should be done on friday night... Roll Tribe

[Edited by AnonFan on 11-21-02 12:08A]

Boy you ain't cocky one bit are you? If I was you I wouldn't be putting something on here that is just going to fire up the jeff county players, but I guess it's a little late for that. Also a quick note, I never knew a starter could lose is position cause he was out one game. I'm talking bout #19 he hasn't started since he was out the Science Hill game, fact is he didn't even play in the Oak Ridge game except for special teams, maybe it's just me but I don't think I would sit the guy that has started at Safety all year. But hey we all know Clark's decision making is kinda iffy come playoff time.

...as someone who is more than just a casual fan, I have come to realize that most people who hint at their identity on this board are rarely who they are hinting to be. Seems the REAL players have more sense than the wannabes who try to use their name.

Looking forward to a great game between two good teams Friday night. My only question is, where is Reg.II 5A????

Congratulations to Dobyns-Bennett on making it this far. You all will probably make the semi's, because you all played us close and we made the championship v.s. BA. Anyway, if you all win, ya'll probably be playin Riverdale, and they are tough to beat, but you all can handle it. Go D-B and Roll Red. :)