EHS Girls Basketball placed on TSSAA probation

dawgpound69

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1,000 fine is nothing for their deep pockets and the cyclone nation is silent.  go figure.  Or they are posting in a thread called "Eliz and Johnson County" so it will be hard to find.

Why don't you let people answer your first question before you just keep talking to yourself. They got caught and will be investigated so why try to stir the pot? Let the governing body do their work and comment once all the fact are on the table not try to make something up or some hearsay

1,000 fine is nothing for their deep pockets and the cyclone nation is silent.  go figure.  Or they are posting in a thread called "Eliz and Johnson County" so it will be hard to find. 

Here's a reply from the Cyclone Nation:  We are proud of the Lady Cyclones team and the hard work they have put into this program.  You can wallow in your desire for these girls to fail all you want - we are focused on our goal. We wish you and whatever team you support the best.  Have a good day!

This Betsy fan is hiding from no one because I love these kids and they have worked there tails off and can't help what a coach or coaches have done that has put them on probation.I don't know what happened and until I do I am not going to blame any certain coach or coaches.I don't hide or back down to no one and don't go run my mouth till I know the whole citation.

Edited by lawnman

Well if the TSSAA is ready to hand out punishment, I would say they have already done an investigation and made a judgement. Because let's be honest, aside from fighting, the TSSAA doesn't really come down heavy handed or hastily with ANY form of punishment.

I say put them on probation (as in no punishment at all, but if they get caught again, they bring the hammer down in them) suspend the coach who was found to have done the actual contacting (whoever it is) a few games, and then just move on. Cause let's be honest, this happens everywhere, Elizabethton just happened to have gotten caught.

The biggest real punishment here is now everyone will be in doubt and questioning everything this team accomplishes, which is really disappointing for a good group of girls.

Well if the TSSAA is ready to hand out punishment, I would say they have already done an investigation and made a judgement. Because let's be honest, aside from fighting, the TSSAA doesn't really come down heavy handed or hastily with ANY form of punishment.

I say put them on probation (as in no punishment at all, but if they get caught again, they bring the hammer down in them) suspend the coach who was found to have done the actual contacting (whoever it is) a few games, and then just move on. Cause let's be honest, this happens everywhere, Elizabethton just happened to have gotten caught.

The biggest real punishment here is now everyone will be in doubt and questioning everything this team accomplishes, which is really disappointing for a good group of girls.

They already handed down the punishment.These seniors will still get their shot and I'm glad they do. These girls did nothing wrong,actually its quite the opposite,they done a LOT of things right. Go get um Girls.

They already handed down the punishment.These seniors will still get their shot and I'm glad they do. These girls did nothing wrong,actually its quite the opposite,they done a LOT of things right. Go get um Girls.

That's exactly my point. These girls themselves have done nothing wrong, but whatever they accomplish this post season, and all their past accomplishments for that matter, Alot of people on down the road will just look at the this team and label them "cheaters" without knowing any better.

That's exactly my point. These girls themselves have done nothing wrong, but whatever they accomplish this post season, and all their past accomplishments for that matter, Alot of people on down the road will just look at the this team and label them "cheaters" without knowing any better.

So true

I feel for these girls because I know some of them personally and one I see every week at church and they have worked so hard and are great young Ladies and we as fans need to be there to support them now more than ever.Girls keep your head up and I for one will be there to support you no matter what happens.