Blackman- Riverdale (rematch)

Guest JESUSISLIFE2

All i have to say is that no body has more to prove here then Blackman, when you here someone say Blackman youll here "yeah they are a good team but they cant beat riverdale" so thats going to give them the extra bit of adrenaline they will need in the fourth to win.Plus the players will hear all week how they cant go into Tomahawk and win, they will be hungary come friday. I JUST HOPE RANKIN DOESNT TRY TO CALL THE GAME LIKE HE DID LAST TIME. YES IT WAS HIM THAT WANTED TO CALL THE GAME CAUSE HE KNEW HIS TEAM WASNT READY. ITS TRUE AND I KNOW I WILL CATCH ALOT OF CRAP ABOUT THIS SO JUST GO AHEAD AND START YELLIN AT ME. HEY REGION4FAN YOU ARE CALLING US BLAZE FANS COCKY? EVEN WHEN THE FANS PICK BLACKMAN TO WIN THEY SAY IT WILL BE CLOSE, WITH BLACKMAN WINNING BY A FIELD GOAL, BUT ALL THE RIVERDALE FANS ARE SAYING THAT IT WILL BE A BLOW OUT, A WIN BY 14+ SO WHO IS THE COCKY ONES??? :rolleyes:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

LOOK BLACKMAN FANS>..........get your noses back in joint. You guys NEVER really read what someone actually says before jumping down their throat. I said in my post" Don'T get cocky"...I did not SAY you already were. I said DON"T GET COCKY. There is a BIG difference. It is great to have faith in your team. Goodness knows that I do. I went into the OHS/RHS game believing that we could win. No one else thought that we could.I still believe that we could beat Riverdale. That is what fans do...believe that their team can win. Let me tell you that the Riverdale players get on here and read this stuff that you write. I KNOW it for a fact!!! They use your words against your team. I am trying to help you...you guys are just too blind to see it.Good luck to you this Friday.

Guest region4fan

I do not know why you are worried about Rankin calling off your game. Believe it or not...it poured Fri night at Tomahawk. At times you could not even see who made the tackle cause it was so muddy.You were not the only team playing on a muddy field that you sunk down ankle-deep in. Now if Rankin did not call that game off, what makes you worry so much? I am sure much money was lost due to a poor attendance rate and the field was definitely torn up./Your regular season game that he called off was in week 4. It was lightning horribly and most of the power in that area was off. It was very logical for everyone that the game be called off.

Guest region4fan

Smyrna did not play at home that night in question.Lavergne did. They played Gallatin. The worst of the storm was in the M'boro area around Riverdale, Barfield, Christiana, and Rockvale. Ask anyone who lives in those areas and they will tell you how bad it was. Around Lavergne, it was NOT bad.( just torrential rain) It was also just raining in Lebanon, but we got postponed too.

[Edited by region4fan on 11-18-02 6:03P]

sry i thought that Lavergne played at home as well. I just think that there was more to that because it was called an hour before the game started and I recall that i didnt see that much lightning, maybe one or two strikes an hour before the game. Who care lets just drop it, i shouldve never brought it up, i dont want to do anything that will take away from my team or this AWESOME game. Truce region4fan!! :)

I am back. For now. After playing against RHS and BHS, i can tell you that the RHS defense is sooooo much better than the BHS defense. The Warriors have the talent and speed to shut down BHS's offense. I dont think that rico will be a factor. Maybe 75 yards. But overall, RHS's offense is too much for the blaze D, and the D is too strong and fast for the BHS offense. Defense wins championships.

RHS-35

BHS-0