Van Buren county girls- 1st trip to State

VB-booster

Van Buren was good yesterday. They may not shoot consistently during the season but they shot the ball extremely well for 3.5 quarters. I am just glad we survived a bad shooting day. We shot terrible yesterday. Our pressure created TO's that kept us in the game and eventually won the game.

Should of started with the pressure. Not a kid besides #21 could dribble the ball for Van buren. Why do u keep letting kids have wide open shots for threes? Bad game plan or not following the game plan. Almost cost GC. Say what u want, Van Buren is not a very good team. We'll see how it goes today with Middleton very shortly.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should of started with the pressure. Not a kid besides #21 could dribble the ball for Van buren. Why do u keep letting kids have wide open shots for threes? Bad game plan or not following the game plan. Almost cost GC. Say what u want, Van Buren is not a very good team. We'll see how it goes today with Middleton very shortly.

I love keyboard experts. What have you accomplished to put down a group of girls that won their district, region, and substate games and took Gibson Co. To overtime and probably should have won. I agree in past years your statement might have held a little merit, but not this year. Our girls worked hard, played hard, and won or lost with class. Much more than I can say for this and a lot of posters on this board. There are no bad teams in the Boro and we could have played with any of them.