Station Camp vs Crockett

stockton4182

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Station camp is a hard team to read . Can't knock 32-1 . They have size depth shooters and great PG . Coaching is very suspect though . He has almost lost them games at the end of at least 4 games I know . His time with Jon Jenkins was terrible . Will he now make up for that debacle . These kids are not playing to their strengths but he is winning with this style . And won't have to face East till the finals . To me a Finals apperance with his talent will be another coaching blunder !!! He lets to many mediocre teams play with them cause these kids play way to controlled . What do you think Drew Maddox would do with this team .

I think this will be a good game. I'd give the slight edge to Station Camp though. Crockett does play good defense but Station Camp plays great defense. I think their defense is going to cause the Pioneers a lot of problems. Good and Day are going to have to have big games for Crockett to win. I wish Crockett luck in the tournament but if they do get past Station Camp I don't see them getting past Cordova, Blackman or Memphis East. One of those 3 are going to take the Gold Ball home. 

Edited by TFL2001

Yea way too controlled they need to be let loose way too much talent and athletic to not push the ball and beat people 90-60 every night . I will say this at least they should be prepared for a close finish . They have had plenty of them .

If Station Camp can take Patrick Good out of rhythm they will win this game pretty easily. Anyone who has seen Crockett play will tell you he is the player for that team. They go as he does. If he has an off night their team really struggles. Day is also a pretty good one for them but that's about all the Pioneers have.