2017 AAA Favorites to be back in M'boro

tnchad1980

GoPats....that is ridiculous. Alexanders live in school zone for Riverdale. RUCU can check it anytime they want and so can tssaa. Her little sister also goes to school that would send kids to Middle School that feeds Riverdale. Ludacris argument

How silly of me. I should have realized the Riverdale zone encompasses the entire county. 

You're either naive or stupid. 

How silly of me. I should have realized the Riverdale zone encompasses the entire county.

You're either naive or stupid.

LOL.....if I am naive or stupid, you have the IQ of a rock. :bored: I know a lot more than you would ever know about where players live. Being that you have very few posts, it is easy to figure out you are just here to troll and get people going. Either prove your findings or be quiet bc I know where every kid lives. I'll make it even simpler....take your findings to the TSSAA AND RUCO school board. You will get laughed out of the building.

LOL.....if I am naive or stupid, you have the IQ of a rock. :bored: I know a lot more than you would ever know about where players live. Being that you have very few posts, it is easy to figure out you are just here to troll and get people going. Either prove your findings or be quiet bc I know where every kid lives. I'll make it even simpler....take your findings to the TSSAA AND RUCO school board. You will get laughed out of the building.

Not trolling at all. Tackett has had this brought to his attention and did nothing. All I said was she lived in Smyrna and has a fake address in the Riverdale zone. 

As for the TSSAA and RuCo school board, I could really care less. I was just echoing what the previous poster said. it affects me in no way. 

Hey GoPats2019...since you think Riverdale zoning encompases all of RUCO...maybe over to Oakland.....if you want to support a winning team for next year and years to come...maybe you should get your kid to transfer. I hear it might be a long time before the Gold Ball leaves the 'Dale..

Considering my son doesn't play girls basketball, we'll stay at Oakland. He participates in other sports. Thanks for the invitation. 

Memphis Central

Houston

Riverdale

Oak Ridge

Bradley Central

Stewarts Creek

Just to name a few...

I like your list with Mo West added. They got a tough draw opening with R'dale last year. In another bracket they could have made things interesting. I did not see Houston this year but all of the others mentioned have their strongest players returning. Lots of these players are out making names for themselves on the AAU circuit.

Good luck to all!