A/AA West Tennessee 2016

YaBoyAlex

Thanks for the score updates Noah! You're the real deal!  I was at the Crockett-South gibson game last night and it was a great one! South Gibson made a great come back! They were clearly the better team and i'm glad they won.  Crockett County's poor field conditions made a big difference..

Thanks for the score updates Noah! You're the real deal! I was at the Crockett-South gibson game last night and it was a great one! South Gibson made a great come back! They were clearly the better team and i'm glad they won. Crockett County's poor field conditions made a big difference..

Thanks for the kind words. I wasn't at the game cause I had to get back to school, but I talked to a couple guys and they said they had a tough time adapting to Crockett's field size and weren't playing well as a whole to start the game. #2 came back to play yesterday after getting hurt in Gatlinburg and missing the Dyer Co, Sacred Heart, and Dyersburg games. #16 is expected to be back in a couple weeks after breaking his foot earlier this year. Both are attacking midfielders.

I like that you guys upload highlights, a little bit fortunate on out goal to tie the game, but sometimes you gotta get help some how.

Our Keepers father is the one who films most of these and who has "the keeper Cam" behind some goals especially home games.  Last night he used a drone to film some of our Mckenzie game so that will be some interesting footage when he posts.  It is hard the watch the game hi-lites where we lost....

Our Keepers father is the one who films most of these and who has "the keeper Cam" behind some goals especially home games. Last night he used a drone to film some of our Mckenzie game so that will be some interesting footage when he posts. It is hard the watch the game hi-lites where we lost....

I know what you mean, I've seen the highlites on your website if our 2014 Semifinal 3OT game. Not fun to relive, but makes for exciting soccer and great goals

Trenton Peabody takes on Jackson Christian in the Eagle Classic today.

Dyersburg will also be in action.

Yes, we are also at the Eagle classic, hosted by JCS, playing Westminster Academy out of Memphis...don't know much about them.... 

Edited by JOE23