A/AA West Tennessee 2016

YaBoyAlex

You guys are going to overtime for a non district game?

We did. It's up to coaches. Should have never gone to OT. I've never seen a HS soccer game where the opposite team scores for you and nobody was even close to the goal from Peabody. TCA looked like a bunch of JAWS players trying to kick the ball away!

We did. It's up to coaches. Should have never gone to OT. I've never seen a HS soccer game where the opposite team scores for you and nobody was even close to the goal from Peabody. TCA looked like a bunch of JAWS players trying to kick the ball away!

Peabody had an own goal against us last year in a game were we made a handful of our own mistakes.

Peabody's has had some good players come through their program in the past few years, they had 1-2 kids that were on that Wolves team that won state in a shoot out. Haven't got to see them play yet this year though.

Peabody had an own goal against us last year in a game were we made a handful of our own mistakes.

Peabody's has had some good players come through their program in the past few years, they had 1-2 kids that were on that Wolves team that won state in a shoot out. Haven't got to see them play yet this year though.

They are a very solid team. They hustle and are well coached. We just have a bunch of good athletes that are playing soccer. We don't have many true soccer players. Probably 4.....Holsinger, Donnell, Stone and Cruz. The rest just play hard. We are a very dangerous team. We are not great but we can beat a good team if an opponent took us lightly.

They are a very solid team. They hustle and are well coached. We just have a bunch of good athletes that are playing soccer. We don't have many true soccer players. Probably 4.....Holsinger, Donnell, Stone and Cruz. The rest just play hard. We are a very dangerous team. We are not great but we can beat a good team if an opponent took us lightly.

Where are you guys in seeding for 15?

Good question. I'm not really sure who is in 15? I would assume we are in the middle of the pack. We lost a couple of pretty close games to Northside and JCM. I assume they are in 15.

Let me go get you a link. Its pretty large and divided into a east and west. Lots of Jackson schools in the east and teams like Haywood, Covington, Millington that area on the west

Good question. I'm not really sure who is in 15? I would assume we are in the middle of the pack. We lost a couple of pretty close games to Northside and JCM. I assume they are in 15.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/sports/high-school/soccer/2016/03/19/breaking-district-aa-boys-soccer/82027034/

East: Adamsville, JCM, JCS, Northside, Riverside, Scotts Hill, TCA

West: Covington, Haywood, Liberty, Madison, Millington, Ripley