• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
BigG

Eurosport rankings for A/AA

New rankings are out.

Teams also receiving votes:  Catholic, Sheffield, Jackson Northside, MLK.

New rankings are out.  Quite a change this week...

Teams also receiving votes:  Hume Fogg

at least we dont have someone sitting at home in the top 8 this time...glad to see it; thinkin this is the way it should be; though there is someone absent that could win one of these games....some good matchups and ought to be another good tournament......good luck to most of ya......Boogers Irish have their hands full and CPA mighta gotten the best draw

Go ND

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

at least we dont have someone sitting at home in the top 8 this time...glad to see it; thinkin this is the way it should be; though there is someone absent that could win one of these games....some good matchups and ought to be another good tournament......good luck to most of ya......Boogers Irish have their hands full and CPA mighta gotten the best draw

Go ND

Are you coming to the game tonight?

Wow,,,,I signed in and saw Booger and posting with class on the same line...I had to rub my eyes...then a saw the words "Notre Dame" and I really got nauseous.

So will Houston run the table again this year or may Collierville be the dark horse?  All in all, it looks like another lesson from the west

oh, look whos internet service is back on.....Booger still all Irish; twin or lose thru and thru.....and lose they did......top bracket teams had competitive match-ups in 1st round

Houston's your only chance; Collierville was sent packin

Edited by Booger

what u can be shured of bout that referee to 1988; is that Boogers heart only lies with Irish at the High School in Chattanooga

1992...(if that reference escapes you; just let Booger know)

Booger just sayin rolltideroll.gif

well Cane, your prediction on lessons from the west fell thru......no fret!!!!...as Booger Picked, CAK stops CPA from making it a Middle TN Sweep

Edited by Booger

Look at these last two posts. It's like 1988 all over again. Catholics vs. Convicts. (If the reference escapes you, just let me know.)

Seriously....with a tag like Moondog...circa 1950?

Edited by Canesoverhere