Lenoir city baseball.

Panther2001

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This years team will be the first team in school history to go winless on the season. This does not even begin to describe the talent level at Lenoir city but the incompetence that the school Ad and coaching staff has! It is embarrassing to watch them coach. I feel bad for a great group of kids!

Based on the talent level you say is at LC, how many games should they win?

This years team will be the first team in school history to go winless on the season. This does not even begin to describe the talent level at Lenoir city but the incompetence that the school Ad and coaching staff has! It is embarrassing to watch them coach. I feel bad for a great group of kids!

That's just the wrong district to be playing in for their talent level. That's not to say they don't have some good players....but not enough to compete in AAA baseball, especially in that district. Most teams in the state would drop a bunch of games vs their district.

This surprises you???That school has been a mess for years!Politics run that one.LOL.Never will be what they used to be in any sport....THEY won't let it happen.Ran off toooooo many good coaches.and families with any sense will go other places and a lot have.Its going to get worse in the near future until some major changes come about and after keeping up with all 3 schools in our area LC is the bottom feeder right now.GB with the new school is on its way up and more families from the Loudon/LC area are heading that way,and you just can't blame them.My kids went to north and my oldest to LC for one year 2006,then we left for GB (my alma mater) couldn't believe how many mommy and daddy's had so much pull,and wow what a difference.LC has ran off some good men for the principle and AD's own adgenda and those coaches jumped ship for bigger or better ran programs.Get used to it if you plan on being a Panther fan. Edited by orngnblk

I understand their district, but they have lost to 3 teams lower in classification and William Blount was not very good! So that was at least 3 games already they should have won. The district they are in can't be an excuse forever.

yea, i hear you...but as I said rough district AND not enough talent to be competitive in AAA. To be honest, they weren't very good when my school played them when they were AA. That's been 20+ years ago and they were OK at best then. Others have said admin, parents are an issue... I'm sure that's true as well. Some schools never seem to get it together...LC is maybe one of them.

orngnblk, I completely agree with you! It all started with the AD running off great coaches in muti sports. I'm a fan of the Panthers because I played at Lenoir city and graduated in 2001. It's would just help if the AD would hire coaches that actually knew something about the sport they was hired to coach. i just wish someone would take responsibility for what's going on at Lenoir city.

This surprises you???That school has been a mess for years!Politics run that one.LOL.Never will be what they used to be in any sport....THEY won't let it happen.Ran off toooooo many good coaches.and families with any sense will go other places and a lot have.Its going to get worse in the near future until some major changes come about and after keeping up with all 3 schools in our area LC is the bottom feeder right now.GB with the new school is on its way up and more families from the Loudon/LC area are heading that way,and you just can't blame them.My kids went to north and my oldest to LC for one year 2006,then we left for GB (my alma mater) couldn't believe how many mommy and daddy's had so much pull,and wow what a difference.LC has ran off some good men for the principle and AD's own adgenda and those coaches jumped ship for bigger or better ran programs.Get used to it if you plan on being a Panther fan.