Stew's 4 spring top ten

HTV

Greenevilles only losses in 4a are from the future 4a state champs. If that's not impressive then there is no pleasing you lol. You can cry hater this and hater that but at the end of the day Greeneville has a tougher road to the ship then PC nobody can deny that not even you. Just keep reloading silver ball championship game blowout caliber teams and leave the gold balls to region 1.

thats what I been trying to say!good words kev-o

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenevilles only losses in 4a are from the future 4a state champs. If that's not impressive then there is no pleasing you lol. You can cry hater this and hater that but at the end of the day Greeneville has a tougher road to the ship then PC nobody can deny that not even you. Just keep reloading silver ball championship game blowout caliber teams and leave the gold balls to region 1.

They should don't play nobody during the season. So you can't complain bout playoffs being tough that's my point.

There you go co signing again for someone else work. Won't be Greeneville with the gold ball that's for sure.

KEV O -- dont want to leave out 2 years ago you guys lost to Sully South who got hammered by the Fulton team the next week . just wanted to set record straight 

There you go co signing again for someone else work. Won't be Greeneville with the gold ball that's for sure.

FB - you can count on one thing .. the winner WILL come from Region1  .. I have seen your guys act 3 times ... twice my Falcons have been to Pearl Cohn in semi final games and hammered the Firebirds .. and saw you guys get hammered last year in Cookeville .. Greeneville, Fulton both would have hammered the Firebirds - congrats on the Silver -- lucky you guys play on the west side of bracket or the Firebirds would never have made it ... Fulton since 2002 - 6 time Gold Balls , Catholic 2 time Gold Ball and Greeneville 2 times GOLD Ball ... and most of those teams were at all 3 schools had VERY GOOD teams  ... so regardless .. yoy guys may make it back ..but you can count on 1 thing ... a LOSS !!!! 

FB - you can count on one thing .. the winner WILL come from Region1 .. I have seen your guys act 3 times ... twice my Falcons have been to Pearl Cohn in semi final games and hammered the Firebirds .. and saw you guys get hammered last year in Cookeville .. Greeneville, Fulton both would have hammered the Firebirds - congrats on the Silver -- lucky you guys play on the west side of bracket or the Firebirds would never have made it ... Fulton since 2002 - 6 time Gold Balls , Catholic 2 time Gold Ball and Greeneville 2 times GOLD Ball ... and most of those teams were at all 3 schools had VERY GOOD teams ... so regardless .. yoy guys may make it back ..but you can count on 1 thing ... a LOSS !!!!

✋✋✋✋ it we have 2 gold balls also. Trust me the tables will turn and we'll be back on top like we was before. So enjoy these last Lil years yall run coming to a end soon.

FB - you can count on one thing .. the winner WILL come from Region1 .. I have seen your guys act 3 times ... twice my Falcons have been to Pearl Cohn in semi final games and hammered the Firebirds .. and saw you guys get hammered last year in Cookeville .. Greeneville, Fulton both would have hammered the Firebirds - congrats on the Silver -- lucky you guys play on the west side of bracket or the Firebirds would never have made it ... Fulton since 2002 - 6 time Gold Balls , Catholic 2 time Gold Ball and Greeneville 2 times GOLD Ball ... and most of those teams were at all 3 schools had VERY GOOD teams ... so regardless .. yoy guys may make it back ..but you can count on 1 thing ... a LOSS !!!!

Fulton won't be back for another couple years also! So yall in Greenville boat too. Plus we like our chances better playing Fulton and especially Greeneville.

Firebird the more you talk the less educated you sound. It's really easy to use the Internet to educate yourself on other teams besides PC Your team hasn't been relevant since 1997 and now the tides are just going to change and your going to be back on top? What has been wrong the past 2 decades? You once again know nothing about Greeneville. We always schedule a tough out of conference games because we can't help what district tssaa puts us in. We have split with Alcoa, beat 4a semi finalist in ky Harlan Co, kept our rivalry with Morristown west a top 10 5a school, beat teams almost 3 times our size in Science hill, and even traveled 4 hr to Franklin co because no one once to play us in out area because a loss to a 4a team makey them look bad so yes a scheduling has been tough to come by. I'm sure since we have scheduling problems Ballard would love a home and away series with Pc. We have yet to lose to nashville metro school and if yall would have made it farther in the past you would have seen the Green Devils in action. I guess your respect for Fulton went out the door since Tad hit you with a reality check. Catholic is the favorite this year but Fulton or Greeneville will be in the championship game in the next 2 years. Hopefully PC is there to get embarrassed once again by region 1!

Firebird the more you talk the less educated you sound. It's really easy to use the Internet to educate yourself on other teams besides PC Your team hasn't been relevant since 1997 and now the tides are just going to change and your going to be back on top? What has been wrong the past 2 decades? You once again know nothing about Greeneville. We always schedule a tough out of conference games because we can't help what district tssaa puts us in. We have split with Alcoa, beat 4a semi finalist in ky Harlan Co, kept our rivalry with Morristown west a top 10 5a school, beat teams almost 3 times our size in Science hill, and even traveled 4 hr to Franklin co because no one once to play us in out area because a loss to a 4a team makey them look bad so yes a scheduling has been tough to come by. I'm sure since we have scheduling problems Ballard would love a home and away series with Pc. We have yet to lose to nashville metro school and if yall would have made it farther in the past you would have seen the Green Devils in action. I guess your respect for Fulton went out the door since Tad hit you with a reality check. Catholic is the favorite this year but Fulton or Greeneville will be in the championship game in the next 2 years. Hopefully PC is there to get embarrassed once again by region 1!

Still have respect for Fulton but he went back to 07 on me and that's not even the topic in hand. So he got same treatment you been getting last couple days. Well see what happens tho much respect for what east tn has done but it's coming to a end.