Sullivan North 2016

RebRaider85

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gunner, im not a "Raider fan". sshsfan, I've never been a Rebel homer either. I have no ties to this area or any schools. I admit I have followed South closer since the Phillips days and for several years after. They were so wide open and fun to watch. North was just run left, run right, and I didn't watch so much. I try to watch the matchups that interest me.

So, sshsfan, I haven't given up on anyone. It's your team. I do wish they played a lot more downfield, and I wish the Rebs coaches hadn't found Gate City's playbook. Yawn. My poorly worded thoughts, were not abut the kids, make no mistake there. They were an observation of of the coaching. I'm told there's a ton of talent there. Just not being used it seems.

I do wish the Rebs and Raiders a good 2016. I just don't think I want to attend their games and watch, as I said, Gate City.

That "playbook" won us (Gate City) a many of ball games, including 5 State Championships.